After One thousand hours of film study , I guarantee Tony can not beat Khabib

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
1st and foremost let me say that I am a big Tony Ferguson fan and wish him much success but when it comes to fighting against Khabib, he stands no hope

part 1- Film Study

Khabib

Last edited:
Music choice on point. I agree with the assessment (as a fan of both guys). But it's still a fight and things happen. I'd wager Khabib due almost exclusively to Tony needing to either finish off his back OR stop running into danger. I don't see either coming to fruition more than the alternative of losing.

You're damn right TS! Khabib is just in another different level than this LW

I've done 1,001 hours of study and I have disagree with you.

Khabib is human. Tony will set a high pace and outwork him. When Khabib starts to tire, Tony will take over. 4th round sub.

I think Tony is the only one that can beat Khabib , but it won't be easy

1st and foremost let me say that I am a big Tony Ferguson fan and wish him much success but when it comes to fighting against Khabib, he stands no hope

part 1- Film Study

Khabib

you did 1 thousand hours of film study?!

Tony has a better chance of pulling something off his back against Khabib though. This fight is harder to call than Conor vs Khabib.

Great breakdown.

Music makes me feel like im playin sim city.

Fighting Khabib is like trying to save your life from a grizzly bear that's eating you alive.

Once he puts you on floor and drags you to the side of the cage, it's all over.

Tony will be mentally drained just like the rest of Khabib's opponents.

tony is tremendous that fight is a pick em. I feel Khabib will dominate in the grappling like he always does but fergusons more than proved he can survive in the fire and come back even stronger in the latter rounds.

I really don’t see this fight in Tonys favour at all tbh. Superior Cardio only gets you so far when you’re trapped under a suffocating Dagestani top game for 10+ minutes. Tony’s not got the takedown d from stopping that from happening either. He is tough as nails though. Khabib 49-6 UD

I wasn't sure but your personal guarantee really convinced me

Tony can catch him but other than that Khabib is favourite and for good reasons.

I really don’t see this fight in Tonys favour at all tbh. Superior Cardio only gets you so far when you’re trapped under a suffocating Dagestani top game for 10+ minutes. Tony’s not got the takedown d from stopping that from happening either. He is tough as nails though. Khabib 49-6 UD

We'll see. I think you are going to be very surprised about the halfway point of the fight just how important superior cardio is.

Back