After McConor Gets KOd By Floyd....

Joe Wong

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does he continue going between boxing and MMA? Or does he strictly go back to the UFC?

I guess it would depend entirely on how well he looks in the ring and how long he lasts before getting KOd. It would also depend on how he likes the ring and money.

I'm not sure if hes answered that question, so maybe someone with more insight can reply.

I'm more interested in what his dumb fans are gonna do

that little twerp hasn't knocked out anybody in like a decade. his brittle hands will break if he dares to commit for any power punches.

if Floyd has any braincells left he will just run around the ring for 12 rounds and gently touch Conor a couple of times each round like he always does.

and after Conor is done destroying boxing forever he will climb back on his throne in the UFC and change some more bum lifes

Conor bless

that little twerp hasn't knocked out anybody in like a decade. his brittle hands will break if he dares to commit for any power punches.

if Floyd has any braincells left he will just run around the ring for 12 rounds and gently touch Conor a couple of times each round like he always does.

and after Conor is done destroying boxing forever he will climb back on his throne in the UFC and change some more bum lifes

Conor bless

You just made my list

Prepare to be humiliated on August 26th

Conor bless
In order.

<LikeReally5>{<huh}<36><{hughesimpress}>

Does he continue going between boxing and MMA? Or does he strictly go back to the UFC?

I guess it would depend entirely on how well he looks in the ring and how long he lasts before getting KOd. It would also depend on how he likes the ring and money.

I'm not sure if hes answered that question, so maybe someone with more insight can reply.

You don't understand fighting.

he has got to fight Paulie., The perfect fight

money may will try make this a boring fight- he aint knocking out anybody

Conor bless
How can he destroy boxing forever if you just admit floyd would beat him? If anything , there'll be a millions memes embarrassing conor after the fight is done. I think what's more embarrassing is you trying talk like Conor pretty creepy

Let's be honest here. I've been training boxing ever since i was a kid

I could KO you if i wanted to
I train UFC bro, I would strangle your ass in 30 seconds

How can he destroy boxing forever if you just admit floyd would beat him? If anything , there'll be a millions memes embarrassing conor after the fight is done. I think what's more embarrassing is you trying talk like Conor pretty creepy
well, if the the best ever wins a boring decision against a novice that never competed in the sport it would be way more embarrasing for boxing

Back