After Luke Rockhold gets KO, this will be the man to dethrone Whittaker

Damn! Dude looks like a beast, i don't know who,he is but I'm gonna find out. Lets hope he wins the belt, luke as a champion i didn't like. Dude acts like a straight up asshole.

were you living under a rock these 6 months?

Why won't the admins just delete his account? WTF is wrong with them?
Pussies. Even when I started not too long ago in '14 people got banned for this BS. Check the Sig.

@Peteyandjia

<{natewhut}>

TS should be ashamed of himself, even if he is a decent poster.

Welchers are Sherscum of the world.

<{cruzshake}>

I wonder if the "welcher belt" tag is something that's forced upon a welcher by the mods

the pink username is an option folks can choose, I feel like. Is that true?

but yeah, I get your argument that they just get canned altogether

Pussies. Even when I started not too long ago in '14 people got banned for this BS. Check the Sig.

@Peteyandjia

<{natewhut}>

<{cruzshake}>
is the pink username an option you can choose if you want? I've always wondered

I feel like there are some good posters whose names are in pink

edit: I guess @jeicex imposed the sweet pink name on the dude. At least that's what the welcher's profile page comments said

Shogoon is tiny for this era of LHW

there are even multiple MWs right now bigger than him

i doubt this dude is gonna be the guy to dethrone Hobert, seems like a Vitor type glass cannon/blitzer, prolly doesnt have much heart and his cardio too

There's also the possibility that Paulo is the new Erick Silva, too much talking about the need for a new brazilian star. We must wait and see.

What are you insinuating? PEDs? Racism? Ageism?

I thought this was the UFC ultimate fighting championships ..not who you like best? Popularity boy band shit I see here

Luke doesn't need his boxing to beat Whittaker in fact that would be the wrong gameplan. .his kicking game and ground game are more the enough to beat the champ...I don't like rockhold but the guys brutal on the ground and really punishes guys ..

And this new Brazilian guy Paulo hasn't beaten any true contenders yet to even be considered for a title shot..he beat hendricks big whoop so has everyone else he's fought In his last 5 fights..not impressed
Who is talking about personalities here? I'm not saying that Paulo will become champ because of his persona, i'm not a idiot like this Colby/Platinum fans, i like his skills lol i've seen some of his fights before UFC and all 3 there and i'm impressed, you aren't? Ok, but idk why you came with that "popularity shit" thing.

I don't see Luke winning, like i said if Jacare and Yoel couldn't takedown Whittaker i don't think Luke will do it and Whittaker distance control should be enough to time and counter Luke kicks. Whittaker by TKO is my prediction.

And just to make a note: Hendricks beat Lombard in his first MW fight.

Next to get popped you mean?

Guy couldnt pass the eye test to save his life.

In saying that I appreciate how wet he made my wife.
Tyrone couldn't too and it seems that both are clean because they have been tested many times by USADA and nothing.

Because i got pardon from the majority of sherdog users in my thread asking if i should really delete it.

@Peteyandjia

<{natewhut}>

<{cruzshake}>
Not something im proud of man... but it's not my fault that JJ weight cut was fucked up by a bunch of incompetents in her team, anyway she will beat Rose in the rematch and save my sign/avatar right @Peteyandjia

is the pink username an option you can choose if you want? I've always wondered

I feel like there are some good posters whose names are in pink

edit: I guess @jeicex imposed the sweet pink name on the dude. At least that's what the welcher's profile page comments said
nah it wasn't him but yes i had no word on that..of course i didn't choose that avatar too, im a big JJ fan

If Rockhold can't beat Whittaker than nobody at 185 right now can.

The TS doesn't like Rose, he was rooting for Joanna; so he welched, but I gave him a Rose AV, a custom Welcher Belt, a sig of shame, & a purple/pink username. What more do you people want

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Paulo "Burrito" Costa isnt a "elite striker".
what is your definition of elite striking? for me is someone who throws everything (technical punches, kicks, elbows, knees) and has technique to do so in a smart way, also someone who would be very well ranked in division best strikers and has power/output enough to beat people using only that

i don't see 5 guys in MW right now winning against Costa in a stand up fight so yeah to me he is a elite striker, at least to UFC/MW standards..

The only 2 who still fight with a MT style of that collection are Joanna and Alves, Aldo has turned into a boxer who barely kicks nowadays, he tried to box against Conor and got caught, unfair argument that one. Cruz isn't a MT striker, he is more of a unorthodox boxer who relies on footwork and mixing it with takedowns. JJ-Rose i still think it was a fluke due to a bad weight cutting but whatever, it happened. Good one with Alves-Condit.

And yeah i know the MT problems but Borrachinha chin so far looked really solid and if he can cut angles to put Whittaker with his back to fence and get a clinch, Whittaker should be fucked. It may be a better version of what we saw in Machida-Shogun since they're younger than the 2 LHWs and at their prime, can't wait.

...Cruz isn't on the gifs

Beating even a diminished post-usada Hendricks is still a great win for an up and comer, but its way too early to start talking titles.

Back