After Luke Rockhold gets KO, this will be the man to dethrone Whittaker

Brazilian TS indicating a Brazilian fighter that looks like he took all the steroids on the shelf could be a champ... Is normal.

How many brazilian fighters have been flagged for PED's abuse recently?

Under kickboxing rules yes, not at MMA or muay thai tho, usually movement based strikers have a bad time in the clinch against MT guys. And Costa is bigger too, another advantage at the clinch.

Not only that..
shogun-cross-counter-machida.gif

He's not young enough to be the new Erick Silva
Bobby uses boxing and head movement though. He can fight going forward, he isnt limited as just a counter puncher like machida was.

I'm all in on Captain Brazil

Bobby uses boxing and head movement though. He can fight going forward, he isnt limited as just a counter puncher like machida was.
True, he has a more versatile striking no doubt, and tbh even their karate schoolstyle is different, Lyoto uses Shotokan traditional Karate (Makdessi another one) while Whittaker mixes Goju-ryu style (like Gunnar) with western boxing, what enables him to fight in different ways while Machida depends of that terrible low hands stance of Shotokan, which makes him just another prey to explosive heavy hitters like Brunson or Romero..

I was just using Machida as a example of movement based striker tho.

We have to wait and see him fight someone solid before we know where he's at.

Bangus and sloppy-weight Hendricks aren't much to go off

Brazilian TS indicating a Brazilian fighter that looks like he took all the steroids on the shelf could be a champ... Is normal.

How many brazilian fighters have been flagged for PED's abuse recently?
Some number lower than north american fighters number

The thing with using steroids is they get you a fast recovery while training, so you can get every attribute in your body bumped (specially physique) without the drawbacks of injuries or the need to rest too much.
Once he is clean for 18 months he will lose all the progress he gained before usada testing, and then you will see his true form.

I still don't get why everyone is so hot on this guy.

I mean, he seems like a fine contender. But he hasn't really done anything overly impressive yet.

Whittaker beats the shit out of both Luke and this muscle dummy.
like Lawler would destroy RDA? you are a BR hater bro, idk if you are a Rich Franklin fan or what, which BR MMA fighter destroyed your boys? are you a former Showtime fan?

The thing with using steroids is they get you a fast recovery while training, so you can get every attribute in your body bumped (specially physique) without the drawbacks of injuries or the need to rest too much.
Once he is clean for 18 months he will lose all the progress he gained before usada testing, and then you will see his true form.
ok keep praying/hoping ;)

like Lawler would destroy RDA? you are a BR hater bro, idk if you are a Rich Franklin fan or what, which BR MMA fighter destroyed your boys? are you a former Showtime fan?

Haha we're comparing Costa to RDA now are we? Just because he looks like a Greek God and beat up fat Hendricks doesn't mean he's Mr. Unbeatable. I forgot though, this is Sherdog, always a new trend going on. "This guy is next champ! GOAT!" then they lose and suddenly they were "exposed, never that good", etc, and I guaranfuckintee you're one of those 'fans'. The kinda fan that clearly only supports guys/girls from his country because you're just lame.

I'm Canadian and don't give a damn about any Canadian fighters. I'm not a blind supporter just because somebody was born and raised in the same country as me. Whether a fighter is Brazilian or not doesn't mean anything to me, but get fuckin' real. You either like someone's style or you don't. Just because I said RDA used some juice in the past doesn't mean you need to bawl because I said somebody would waste a Brazilian in the cage. Wahh wahh he won't jump on the bandwagon of idiots and accept the hype of this one Brazilian guy. MMA fans are so hilariously dumb. Don't even know wtf they're watching.

Haha we're comparing Costa to RDA now are we? Just because he looks like a Greek God and beat up fat Hendricks doesn't mean he's Mr. Unbeatable. I forgot though, this is Sherdog, always a new trend going on. "This guy is next champ! GOAT!" then they lose and suddenly they were "exposed, never that good", etc, and I guaranfuckintee you're one of those 'fans'. The kinda fan that clearly only supports guys/girls from his country because you're just lame.

I'm Canadian and don't give a damn about any Canadian fighters. I'm not a blind supporter just because somebody was born and raised in the same country as me. Whether a fighter is Brazilian or not doesn't mean anything to me, but get fuckin' real. You either like someone's style or you don't. Just because I said RDA used some juice in the past doesn't mean you need to bawl because I said somebody would waste a Brazilian in the cage. Wahh wahh he won't jump on the bandwagon of idiots and accept the hype of this one Brazilian guy. MMA fans are so hilariously dumb. Don't even know wtf they're watching.
Isn't you the donkie that was criticizing RDA saying that he was never that good and that he was just a product of steroids? How he is being sucessfull with USADA now? You also said that Cordeiro was the one that made him succeed with steroids. Guess what? Now he's not at Kings MMA and still a killer. You said he just beat Tarec and Magny who are "bums" or something like that. Is Lawler also a mediocre fighter now? You are a brazilian hater, you was at a JESSY JESS thread, a australian girl 1-0 at UFC, talking shit about a brazilian fighter who isn't even in UFC! And you was acting like only brazilians took steroids, i don't know why, but for some reason you are a xenophobic canadian. Did some BR fucked your girl? Explain me because i really can't understand.

Rising young star Erick Silva moves up and finally reaches his full potential.

Next to get popped you mean?

Guy couldnt pass the eye test to save his life.

In saying that I appreciate how wet he made my wife.

Rockhold welched on a bet? Nothing shows how low character a person is and what a total loser they are like welching on a bet. I’m not going to believe this without a link.
dude he was talking about TS

just have a look at TS's belt and signature

I thought this was the UFC ultimate fighting championships ..not who you like best? Popularity boy band shit I see here

Luke doesn't need his boxing to beat Whittaker in fact that would be the wrong gameplan. .his kicking game and ground game are more the enough to beat the champ...I don't like rockhold but the guys brutal on the ground and really punishes guys ..

And this new Brazilian guy Paulo hasn't beaten any true contenders yet to even be considered for a title shot..he beat hendricks big whoop so has everyone else he's fought In his last 5 fights..not impressed

Borrachinha is still very rude in his striking.

He's powerfull, but Whitaker would win easily I think.

But to be honest, I have Rockhold winning back the title.

Nope. Never said RDA was only good 'cause of that. All I said was it's obvious he was on the juice, lol. Even with USADA, plenty of fighters are still on the juice. There's ways around drug tests and always will be. There's tons of PED's they don't test for because there's constantly different (new) stuff coming out and it's hard to keep up with. What I said about Cordeiro is that he's trained some of the most prolific juicers in MMA history and that when RDA went to him, suddenly he's 100x the fighter in every way, especially physically. RDA leaving Kings is irrelevant. No, I never once said Saffie or Magny are bums, in fact, I'm a big fan of both those guys.

Just because I said a bunch of your countrymen and women took some PED's doesn't mean I'm against Brazilians, retard. I dated a Brazilian girl before and we're still good friends to this day. Saying RDA used some juice before doesn't mean I'm against Brazilians, lol. Just accept it, man, TONS of fighters out of Brazil use shit. Just like tons of fighters in the US use as well. I don't only talk negatively about Brazilians. I have nothing against them. I'm a fan of tons of Brazilian fighters. Am I supposed to support everybody from your country now? you make it seem that way. In that Jessy Jess thread, I posted a pic of one of her past opponents who was Brazilian and like many WMMA fighters that are Brazilian, looked like a jacked up dude.

Like I said before, get fucking real.
No PEDs here 209, move along...

BMWYKnbdeECvU5Jfk4rqoh-osh5x73GVA22hnT4h2B4.jpg

Cris-Cyborg-1.jpg

It's just a matter of time when steroid come out

Back