After how Conor & team treated Paulie & teenage sparring Partners,they are the biggest Snakes in MMA

By any chance TS is a hater?
I wouldn't have used such colorful language... It doesn't "anger" me as much.

But I can't say I disagree with anything he said with regards to how badly SBG treated his sparring partners by photographing them in vulnerable positions when they were signed up to help Conor prepare for the fight ... not to help him promote it.

Guy in the first two pictures isn't a teenager, is Irish and is a pro MMA fighter/kickboxer. His name is Frans Mlambo, he's one of McGregor's teammates and is involved in all his camps.

The only person in that training camp who claims to have been treated badly is Malinaggi who got his ego bruised and is very clearly trying to advance his own career by milking the attention he's getting from being involved.

Anybody who posts such pics of his sparring partner is a total POS

Conor n'huggers how do you justify tgese two? The guy is unknown and didn't say anything on your man crush conor. Please justify

What the hell is going on in these pictures, anyone know the backstory? Looks like Conor has dropped him while boxing sparring and then opens up the ground and pound :|

Guy in the first two pictures isn't a teenager, is Irish and is a pro MMA fighter/kickboxer. His name is Frans Mlambo, he's one of McGregor's teammates and is involved in all his camps.

The only person in that training camp who claims to have been treated badly is Malinaggi who got his ego bruised and is very clearly trying to advance his own career by milking the attention he's getting from being involved.

I had a quick google and says he's South African? Google might lie though.

What's confusing as fuck in those photos though is that they are clearly boxing, Joe Cortez is in the ring so why is Conor swinging on the guy while he's on the deck?

Anybody who posts such pics of his sparring partner is a total POS

Conor n'huggers how do you justify tgese two? The guy is unknown and didn't say anything on your man crush conor. Please justify
mental warfare.

you know how big conors insta is? even if it looks like conor is doing some MMA on you the recognition for these boxers is great. companies pay millions for conors insta posts.

It was done to sell mac may. Look at the PPV numbers it helped bring in.

An absolute disgrace...We all know, what happens in the gym, stays in the gym.

$

The shit I noticed is that they only did that shit against the non-irish teen sparring partners.....What a bunch of asshole cunts....Sucks, that teenage kid probably went to sleep in the shitty crack house, that paulie is talking about.

However what they did to Paulie was fucked up beyond recognition...Now I know people will bring in this clip to justify what Conor did to him.

Paulie tho, when he came into training camp was actually ready to help and he gave Conor props. He was super supportive of Conor.

However the snakes in the grass...Threw Paulie under the boss with all those pics/vids that were suppose to show Paulie being humiliated.

Conor-McGregor-Paulie-Malignaggi.png

Regardless if it was a legit knockdown or not, you don't do that shit to sparring partners, specially when they clearly wanted to help you.

and I know who is the mastermind behind all of this.
giphy.gif

This fucking cunt...Just by his face, I can tell he is a POS Snake....I find it surprising that Conor can't tell that this fucker is an untrusty POS, specially after he call out TJ for being a snake....I feel Conor is gonna learn this the hardway and be back stabbed by this cunt.

Anybody knows this cunts name?

Anyways fuck Conor's team, Fuck Irish edmond, fuck them all...They are the biggest Snakes in MMA, and I hope no quality talent spars with Conor anymore.

Remember Berto was suppose to spar with Conor, to get him ready, but after he saw how badly they treated paulie, he was like fuck that.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...onor-mcgregor-after-hearing-controversies-ufc

I have no idea, how people can be fans of such bitch ass motherfuckers like Conor's team.

Straight up, ZERO honor.

So you started trolling the ufc boards now. You will get found out very quickly as you did not the other forum!

We'll see whats what when they release the full video. 1 knockdown doesn't mean a thing. I knocked down people sparring who were significantly better than me regularly, they'd still have clowned me in a real match.

It certainly makes TJ look like a loyal teamplayer in comparison.

I thought it was obvious what assholes and opportunists are on that SBG team:

Edit sparring video with Chris van Heerden to make conor looks good

Paulie comes over to offer help and is treated like shit and used in short and select video clips to make conor look good once again.

Paulie didn't come over to help. He came over to beat up Conor, but was put in his place instead.

I'm surprised they have not posted the full sparring video between Conor and paulie. They made it sound like Conor wrecked him. Wouldn't that be a good thing to post coming off of his loss to Floyd?

I guess they may want to set up a fight between them but honestly after this loss Conor should stick with MMA.

An absolute disgrace...We all know, what happens in the gym, stays in the gym.
how the fuck would you no what happens in a gym big mouth? the only gym you enter is spelt Jim

Well Paulie offered to fight Conor winner take all. Should be easy money for Conor right? Surely he'll accept if he thinks he can win?

Hilarious that so many people believe the serial liar Paulie Malignaggi. He got knocked down, let it go...

He posted pics of him beating up / or upper cutting tiernan Bradley who is an Irish teen

You're right that he didn't come over there to help.

He came over to help...Paulie just felt it was a bitch move what Conor did...so why not tell floyd what Conor's weaknesses are? Conor's team is full of no honor bitches.

Back