After how Conor & team treated Paulie & teenage sparring Partners,they are the biggest Snakes in MMA

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An absolute disgrace...We all know, what happens in the gym, stays in the gym.

$

The shit I noticed is that they only did that shit against the non-irish teen sparring partners.....What a bunch of asshole cunts....Sucks, that teenage kid probably went to sleep in the shitty crack house, that paulie is talking about.

However what they did to Paulie was fucked up beyond recognition...Now I know people will bring in this clip to justify what Conor did to him.

Paulie tho, when he came into training camp was actually ready to help and he gave Conor props. He was super supportive of Conor.

However the snakes in the grass...Threw Paulie under the boss with all those pics/vids that were suppose to show Paulie being humiliated.

Conor-McGregor-Paulie-Malignaggi.png

Regardless if it was a legit knockdown or not, you don't do that shit to sparring partners, specially when they clearly wanted to help you.

and I know who is the mastermind behind all of this.
giphy.gif

This fucking cunt...Just by his face, I can tell he is a POS Snake....I find it surprising that Conor can't tell that this fucker is an untrusty POS, specially after he call out TJ for being a snake....I feel Conor is gonna learn this the hardway and be back stabbed by this cunt.

Anybody knows this cunts name?

Anyways fuck Conor's team, Fuck Irish edmond, fuck them all...They are the biggest Snakes in MMA, and I hope no quality talent spars with Conor anymore.

Remember Berto was suppose to spar with Conor, to get him ready, but after he saw how badly they treated paulie, he was like fuck that.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...onor-mcgregor-after-hearing-controversies-ufc

I have no idea, how people can be fans of such bitch ass motherfuckers like Conor's team.

Straight up, ZERO honor.

Last edited:
dude you are a little too involved in something to do with people that don't know you.

Yeah but it's over now. Paulie was fully vindicated, everything he said was true.

I thought it was obvious what assholes and opportunists are on that SBG team:

Edit sparring video with Chris van Heerden to make conor looks good

Paulie comes over to offer help and is treated like shit and used in short and select video clips to make conor look good once again.

You don't think there's any chance Paulie could be in on it to hype things and maybe try and get a future match with Connor?

Things got going when just that photo got released that Paulie said was a slip then everyone started crying saying release the footage so they did.

Either way you've gone fully rustled.

When you don't have a chance in hell, you gotta use every dirty trick in the book

thread summed up:

TLDR: ts doesn't like, and is judging conors managers face... therefore fuck him and his whole team.

Thank you, el goat!

Some people refuse to see what an true asshole Conor, and also the whole team of ass-lickers around him are.

Fuck 'em! They're a disgrace for the sport.

Those first 2 pics look awful.

How do you explain that?

I thought it was obvious what assholes and opportunists are on that SBG team:

Edit sparring video with Chris van Heerden to make conor looks good

Paulie comes over to offer help and is treated like shit and used in short and select video clips to make conor look good once again.

Offer help? Lol that's funny.

What is going on in the first 2?
Doesn't look like sparring. Every fighter needs quality sparring partners at some stage, Conor would still have many fighters wanting to spar with him however if he continually burns them by posting sparring pics it won't last for too long.

Conor he only cares about himself, it's not surprising.

giphy.gif

Welcome to Sherdog, Paulie.
paulies face says it all. Reminds me after the second Diaz fight the Conor haters were saying 'he was trying to bait Conor and took some hits it doesn't count!'

Looks like Paulie was just baiting Conor and waiting to hit that counter signature KO he's famous for

By any chance TS is a hater?

An absolute disgrace...We all know, what happens in the gym, stays in the gym.

$

Straight up, ZERO honor.

Anybody who posts such pics of his sparring partner is a total POS

Conor n'huggers how do you justify tgese two? The guy is unknown and didn't say anything on your man crush conor. Please justify

Back