After DC beats Brock Jones will take everything from him

Jon Jones is gonna take both belts and DC's soul from him when they meet for the 3rd time he will ko HW DC and take everything from him. Btw ain't hating I won money on DC but the real GOAT is Jon Jones.

Edit. And then he'll retire :)

How is Jones going to take both belts from DC in 1 fight?

He'll be juiced to the gills because he has no damn shame.

There’s a reason Bones felt the need to juice against a guy he already beat prior to USADA. He can’t compete clean. He knows it. Why else would he risk a second bust against the same opponent? Jon may have a victory over DC, but he has zero confidence is his natural abilities against DCs. This really isn’t worth explaining after the second bust. It’s pretty apparent.

Nah, DC will retire rich and be in the HoF one day. He will be bitched about in the sherdog GOAT discussions for years to come just like Fedor, SIlva and GSP.

Jones will be suspended and forgotten. Probably go further down afterwards with his self-destructive behaviors.

It all makes sense now.

Hahaha are you for real I couldn't give a crap about likes the fact you brought it up baffles me and makes me think ur a pathetic poster who tries hard to rack up them likes good stuff man those likes will take you places right??? Obvious sarcasm.

The amount they found in him far too small to be taken seriously he clearly took a tainted substance and even without it he would of Kod cormiers ass and Daniel knows that deep down.

Lmao

Jon Jones is gonna take both belts and DC's soul from him when they meet for the 3rd time he will ko HW DC and take everything from him. Btw ain't hating I won money on DC but the real GOAT is Jon Jones.

Edit. And then he'll retire :)

I’m amazed there are so many tall and lanky freaks out there that they have only Jon Juice Jones to live vicariously through.

Stop the cheating non sense we all know Jones is clean and beat DC fair and square twice and gus.
Then how do you explain the failed drug tests?

IMO, JJ has a very good chance beating DC, even without roids, however, I dont think he should be given the opportunity.

The reason why I say JJ can beat DC, is due to the fact he fought DC twice and knows his game pretty well. Roids or not, he's got the mental advantage.

Should he be able to fight DC again? Naw, doesnt deserve it. It's like cheating on a test and getting caught a few times. The third time you dont even have to cheat because you've figured out the answers.

Without roids, JJ would probably have lost both prior fights to DC.

IMO, JJ has a very good chance beating DC, even without roids, however, I dont think he should be given the opportunity.

The reason why I say JJ can beat DC, is due to the fact he fought DC twice and knows his game pretty well. Roids or not, he's got the mental advantage.

Should he be able to fight DC again? Naw, doesnt deserve it. It's like cheating on a test and getting caught a few times. The third time you dont even have to cheat because you've figured out the answers.

Without roids, JJ would probably have lost both prior fights to DC.
C'mon people drop the roid crap Jones does not juice

Back