After DC beats Brock Jones will take everything from him

Failing MULTIPLE drug tests. Jones is as dirty as HIV on a whore, but his delusional fans are even worse...cuz they fuck with him knowing all the fucked up shit he does.

Who cares about his outside life are we here to debate how good of a man he is or how good of a fighter and he's not a cheater so w.e

Lol Jon can't even take the needle out of his arm. He ain't taking a belt from DC again.

The amount they found in him far too small to be taken seriously he clearly took a tainted substance and even without it he would of Kod cormiers ass and Daniel knows that deep down.
TAIZl.gif

Juicehead should get 3-4 years, and DC will be retired by then.

Jones bitches are fucking delusional.

Come on Jones is past a roided past.

Who cares about his outside life are we here to debate how good of a man he is or how good of a fighter and he's not a cheater so w.e

Outside life included cocaine and steroids, so yes...it does effect his fighting career. You must really have no life to be so out there in gobbling his nuts. There's no debating whether if he is a cheater or not, cuz he ADMITTED to being a dirty little cheater. Yet you still live in your little delusional world. Couldn't be more pathetic.

DC is sticking it to Jones to now.

He just stole his fight with Brock the sock.. This is the ultimate revenge. There is nothing left for Jones to come back to. DC will retire after this fight most likely and leave Jon twiddling his thumbs with nothing to do in his dead division.

I like Jones. I am a fan of his fighting style. Not a big fan of DC . That said, DC won tonight. It was a very huge victory over Stipe and Jones. Taking the Brock fight was the only thing Jon had left to lose and DC snatched it up. In my opinion as a JBJ fan, DC kinda made Bones his bitch tonight. If his fans feel that way, You gotta think this is gonna eat away at him forever. If he was not such a fuck up, This could be him making history. But alas he is a fuck up and he gets to watch some fat ass he beat take what is rightfully his. I guess its karma or some shit. Either way Jones is fucked now. This ended his career once and for all. DC rides off into the sunset rich and victorious and Jones sits on twitter and tweets about god and what could have been...

Last edited:
Outside life included cocaine and steroids, so yes...it does effect his fighting career. You must really have no life to be so out there in gobbling his nuts. There's no debating whether if he is a cheater or not, cuz he ADMITTED to being a dirty little cheater. Yet you still live in your little delusional world. Couldn't be more pathetic.

No ur just a hater show definitive proof he ever took steroids but we all no you won't find anything

Nah.

DC is a clean 40 year old 5’10” who had the balls to go up to HW and KTFO the HW champ.

He will beat the brakes off Brock, make bank and retire.

Jon will still be suspended for cheating despite have huge physical advantages over everyone he fought without the balls,to go anywhere near legit HWs.

I would be worried about DCs mental health if Jones took the HW belt from him. I have never seen a fighter more devastated and bothered by losing to someone then DC was when he lost to Jones both times. The whole point of DC going to HW was because he knew no one saw him as the best LHW even if he had the "belt". Jones taking his HW belt would crush him mentally

Love DC, not surprised by tonight's outcome on bit. That being said, JJ owns DC period (LW, HW, Clean, Juiced - matters not). Don't believe me?? Ask Big John what he thinks.

DC is a clean 40 year old 5’10” who had the balls to go up to HW and KTFO the HW champ.

DC is 246LBs. DC had over 10LBs on Jones on fight night. DC cut more weight then any LHW. Fuck off with that DC is not a real HW bullshit. DC always looked better at HW then LHW

Also hate Jones all you want. He has two wins over the HW champ

Jon Jones hides behind his roids and didn't ever have the balls to fight any top HW. So glad for DC. Even fighters like OSP can dominate if they roided.

DC is 246LBs. DC had over 10LBs on Jones on fight night. DC cut more weight then any LHW. Fuck off with that DC is not a real HW bullshit. DC always looked better at HW then LHW

Roids turns fights into a n/c actually

No ur just a hater show definitive proof he ever took steroids but we all no you won't find anything

So unless I literally see him juicing up it isn't true? Hahahah you couldn't get any more delusional. I hope to God you never have kids. I couldn't imagine how dumb they'd turn out just going by your stupidity and the level of stupidity it would take for a woman to sleep with you. "Hater" hahah the dumbest excuse for delusional cum-guzzling fanboys to use when they have nothing of substance to say.

Jon Jones is gonna take both belts and DC's soul from him when they meet for the 3rd time he will ko HW DC and take everything from him. Btw ain't hating I won money on DC but the real GOAT is Jon Jones.

Edit. And then he'll retire :)
Better get cleared by next year then. Oh wait he’s still suspended. He’s not taking jack

No contest.

Only a salty bitch would bring juice jones up at a time like this <Lmaoo>

Back