After Conor knocks cucuy out with ease, what's the next excuse??

"Tony wasn't that good"
"Tony was too slow"
"No kebab no care "

Predictions please
Lol I don’t think anyone is doubting he will beat him..I think ppl just wanna see him defend...which is weird nowadays considering the belts mean nothing...I couldn give a shit about those titles anymore...sadly...I’m no Conor fanboy and I can check that but I think he will make tony look foolish inside 1-2 rds...

Its Ferguson then Khabib.

After that, how can you doubt him?
Yep. And to answer the question about doubt... you can if it isn't Tony/Khabib and is instead legions of fans justifying not fighting/not defending. Which has been done for literally YEARS now.

Say what you want about haters changing goal posts of who he has to beat... Conor critics have said one thing for years and they have a 100% success rate in that one criticism and never changed the goal post... their demand he defend a belt against a legit contender. He literally never has.

Do all the word play and verbal fellatio you want on the guy... it'll never change the objective fact he hasn't defended against a top contender. Especially bad considering there are two top contenders at LW (Tony/Khabib) languishing this whole time.

Back