After Conor knocks cucuy out with ease, what's the next excuse??

Damn, i aint even a fan but conors far from over rated win or lose

I would say his absurdly and unjustifiably high ranking on the p4p list proves he is overrated. He's not even an impressive LW champ let alone top 2 over every fighter in the UFC. D.C., Woodley, Stipe, and Max all should above him at a minimum.

The guy has only fought three elite fighters in his career, and that's only if you count 2 weeks notice Mendes and a small, shopworn Alvarez who was probably the least impressive ufc LW champ in history.

For the record I am not saying he is a bad fighter, just that he is evidently not as good as a lot of people claim.

Last edited:
nope not at all. In fact you can look at my sig and see a thread where I completely said the opposite.

1-2 guys doesn't equate to "not at all"

The vast majority of your peers keep mimicking "Tony/Khabib aren't big draws, only money fights like Nate 3, Woodley for WW title, or GSP are good enough for Conor"

They'll just move on to the next guy. "Khabib will rag doll him" *Conor KO's Khabib, "Gaethje chin is superhuman, he will eat Conor's shots then KO him when he's tired" *Conor KO's Gaethje. And so on and so on. We've been doing this shit for 3 years now.
Really? Isn’t Conor 2-2 in his last four?
Why you guys still pretend like he is invincible and a KO machine?

Obviously The Cuck could give conor fits on the floor but after that sloppy display of striking there is just as much chance that conor sparks him.

Still reckon that Tony gets to defend his toy belt against khabib whilst conor fights Diaz and then gsp. Tony and khabib are too dangerous but don't draw enough to justify conor taking the risk

"Nate is gonna beat him even worse this time"
conor-disrupts-jab-bypasses-left-hook.gif

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

Stockton-slap-response.gif
"Conor's power with lighter 10 oz gloves against Mayweather will wreck him"
"Mayweather has no power, and runs like a bitch"
Proceeds to get walked down and KO'd by a retired featherfisted WW whom he outweighed by 20 lbs on fight night. I could post gifs
if you need them.
Life and death trilogy with Nate fucking Diaz, yeah thats the mark of an all time great. Nate fucking Diaz.

Remember, we're being asked about "excuses" by a dude who's never defended his belt. Mind boggling the frame of thought Conor projects on to his dickriders. Bizarre really.

Can't we just see the fight? No one knows what will happen because Conor has a single win at lightweight. Maybe hes head and shoulders above everyone else (except Nate for some odd reason) but he should have to prove it.

They'll just move on to the next guy. "Khabib will rag doll him" *Conor KO's Khabib, "Gaethje chin is superhuman, he will eat Conor's shots then KO him when he's tired" *Conor KO's Gaethje. And so on and so on. We've been doing this shit for 3 years now.
BS! Just because Aldo was stupid enough to play into Conor's left that doesn't make Conor the heaviest hitter! Toney will submit Conor or even put him to sleep; you saw how he was rocked by slapyNate! Khabib will make you beg for the ref to stop the ground and pound; you saw little baby Mendez make you feel sorry for him getting blasted, but maybe he was juiced then, still a baby manlet! MJ will beat him and so will Lee, not Bruce Lee.

Tony has a good chance to beat Conor, he has a lot of Nate`s qualities and does a lot of stuff better...with that said, his standup is horrible compared to Conor and I have no doubt that Conor will floor him a few times, even if he loses.

So you don't get it either. Just defend. Once. Is that too much to ask in a combat sport? Every dominant champion in every combat sport have something in common: they've defended their belt many times over several years.
Yeah I definitely get it. Your comprehension is off bud.

You know damn well if he beats Tony, he's ducking everyone else in the UFC. If he fights someone else, he's ducking Tony and everyone else. Stop worrying and enjoy how ridiculously miserable he makes people on here.

Would you like to elaborate more on what it is you are talking about, or referring to?
I am saying that a sizeable portion of the fan base will just criticize MMA as a whole, disregarding the fact that striking in MMA (in addition to grappling) is way different than it is in kickboxing, much less boxing which is even more different. In fact there are several posters on page 6 doing just that.

There may also be a criticism of the division. "LW is weak" etc. When a fighter is impressive and you still don't like him, you see people doing that (Anderson at MW, Jones at LHW, etc)

I am saying that a sizeable portion of the fan base will just criticize MMA as a whole, disregarding the fact that striking in MMA (in addition to grappling) is way different than it is in kickboxing, much less boxing which is even more different. In fact there are several posters on page 6 doing just that.

There may also be a criticism of the division. "LW is weak" etc. When a fighter is impressive and you still don't like him, you see people doing that (Anderson at MW, Jones at LHW, etc)
So you do accept Conor as your lord and savior?

still waiting on haters list of potential excuses. thats what this thread is really about

Tony has never been knocked out but Conor has been subbed several times

I don’t see how so many losers can hate on Conor. It’s fine to not like his personality, but as a fighter, he’s never missed weight, never cancelled a fight, always goes for the KO and has a higher finishing rate than any other champion.

McGregor vs RDA for the welter weight title. Tree weight world champion!

Back