After Conor knocks cucuy out with ease, what's the next excuse??

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Tony wasn't that good"
"Tony was too slow"
"No kebab no care "

Predictions please

"Tony wasn't that good"
"Tony was too slow"
"No kebab no care "

Predictions please
They'll just move on to the next guy. "Khabib will rag doll him" *Conor KO's Khabib, "Gaethje chin is superhuman, he will eat Conor's shots then KO him when he's tired" *Conor KO's Gaethje. And so on and so on. We've been doing this shit for 3 years now.

The only one making excuses and grasping for moral victories is you and your ilk.

After tony chokes him out inside two minutes will you admit Conor was always overrated?

Assuming McGregor doesn't duck him to fight Nate again (like he obviously wants) lmao

Let's just hope we get a chance to see it. Third fight with Diaz would be so disappointing considering the streak that Ferguson is on. Sadly Tony didn't do himself any favors with that scripted call out post fight

Lets see if Conor can even win against Nate again first..

They'll just move on to the next guy. "Khabib will rag doll him" *Conor KO's Khabib, "Gaethje chin is superhuman, he will eat Conor's shots then KO him when he's tired" *Conor KO's Gaethje. And so on and so on. We've been doing this shit for 3 years now.

Yeah lets just pretend Cabo Diaz didn't make him his Bitch not too long ago. Conor isn't invincible dude.

Yeah lets just pretend Cabo Diaz didn't make him his Bitch not too long ago. Conor isn't invincible dude.
"Nate is gonna beat him even worse this time"
conor-disrupts-jab-bypasses-left-hook.gif

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

Stockton-slap-response.gif

"Nate is gonna beat him even worse this time"
conor-disrupts-jab-bypasses-left-hook.gif

iS4KJq5.gif

gl2iapq.gif

Stockton-slap-response.gif

And? He redeemed himself.Doesn't change the fact that he lost to an 30-11 fighter. Like I said, not invincible. I don't even hate Conor but his dickriders make Sherdog almost unbearable nowadays.

And? He redeemed himself.Doesn't change the fact that he lost to an 30-11 fighter. Like I said, not invincible. I don't even hate Conor but his dickriders make Sherdog almost unbearable nowadays.
*19-11
And if you don't like it
Cersei-Lannister-Get-Out.gif

Dont care if he wins or loses. I just want him to defend the LW belt to all comers and challengers like a normal champion.

If he is going to constantly hold up divisions do $$$ fights with retired boxers or 4 midgets and a donkey instead I wiah he would just quit mma.

Lol.

Big talk for someone who won't sign the dotted line.

Hell. I'm a Conor fan. But the fact Diaz 3 is even on the table at this time is just pathetic.

The only one making excuses and grasping for moral victories is you and your ilk.
Lmfao. You're new here so I'll tell you what's what: every single fight since conors debut, no matter who he beats or how spectacular he does it, the haters always come up with some excuse for why they won't give him his due

Would be no excuse lol if it happens it would be simply because Conor has ko power Its very possible but i think Ferguson can oitwork him and fuck him up

lmfao trying to pretend nate isn't one of the best lightweights in the world

Lmfao. You're new here so I'll tell you what's what: every single fight since conors debut, no matter who he beats or how spectacular he does it, the haters always come up with some excuse for why they won't give him his due
So, just like you downplay his losses then, huh?

Back