After Bisping loses to Whittaker he should fight Yoel or Masvidal

He's going to fight GSP & Weidman for the money fights.

You could end up with WW champ Wonderboy ducking his buddeh MW champ Weidman for the proposed superfights once Bisping retires.

Bisping vs Hamill 2. Rematch of the Century.

AFTER he loses to Whittaker, Bisping will retire.

The last Fluke Rockhold fight is the only win he has in the top 5.

best-whatever-gif-222.gif

Bisping will retire undefeated as the middleweight champ.

What, a middle of the pack guy from a class bellow is a money fight now?

AFTER he loses to Whittaker, Bisping will retire.

The last Fluke Rockhold fight is the only win he has in the top 5.
They should have a trilogy fight but Bisping would never take it.

Lmao at Bisping murdering anyone. Couldn't even hurt a 47 year old fossile Hendo. Embarassing.

Hendo is tough, and he certainly didn't lose his power with age. Bisping fought a smart fight... all while suffering ptsd of the first bout and under pressure of a home crowd. It took a vitor kick and flurry to TKO him in his last loss...

Lmao at Bisping murdering anyone. Couldn't even hurt a 47 year old fossile Hendo. Embarassing.
You say 47 like it's 107, also he hurt Rockhold, hurt him so bad he hasn't fought since, switched his lights of then crushed his soul.

You say 47 like it's 107, also he hurt Rockhold, hurt him so bad he hasn't fought since, switched his lights of then crushed his soul.
Crushed his soul by a fluke hook yeah lmao. Stop with all the talk about souls, this isn't lord of the rings you virgin.

Crushed his soul by a fluke hook yeah lmao. Stop with all the talk about souls, this isn't lord of the rings you virgin.
Ah, my mistake, you're a child. I'll not argue with a child, carry on with your hilarious insults.

Lord of the rings you Virgin...fuckin classic, I got burned good there.

Back