After Banking 100m, Last Thing You Want is Khabib

Conor is a fighter, afterall. Just an inactive one. But nobody can say he's a duck.

I don't like the guy, but let's give him credit where credit is due.
I didn't think he'd take the Khabib fight but he did.

I still say he's a duck. You could probably guarantee that he won't defend the belt IF he is able to beat Khabib. MAYBE the only person he would defend against is...Nate Diaz.

I still say he's a duck. You could probably guarantee that he won't defend the belt IF he is able to beat Khabib. MAYBE the only person he would defend against is...Nate Diaz.
Khabib is his first title defense, goof

Conor is smart. He waited till the most marketable opponement was champ. Khabib seems unbeatable, has good following and is now the champ. Tony would have done less buys, Khabib has this 'mystique' around him.
you are stupid if you think that is what happened

when you got a 100m in the bank the last thing you'd want to do is get in the cage with Khabib.

What the hell were Conors handlers thinking?
Sometimes brah it ain't about the money. It's about legacy.

He got a third of that at best and, considering all his business ventures and love for the high life (and how the appetite only grows bigger for those things) - I wouldn't be surprised if he needs more lube in a hurry.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he believes he can Aldo Khabib. Khabib's stand up is WMMA-level, so it's easy for any striker to get a little optimistic.

I love all these Sherdoggers who are experts on Conor's finances.

Anyone else think that McGregor's insistance on not defending the belt is tied to the "champion's clause" in most UFC contracts?
I thought he was just ducking until he signed to fight Khabib, but it would make sense that Conor is more focused on winning negotiations with the UFC (and getting better payouts) than caring about his legacy. Fighting Khabib is all about proving he's not scared to fight anyone, regardless of the associated risk.

Why is everyone so fixated on money these days?

Conor could catch Khabib in the stand up...should be a good one..

Khabib fans sure do have a lot of excuses why Conor shouldn't fight him.

Conor is a fighter, afterall. Just an inactive one. But nobody can say he's a duck.

I don't like the guy, but let's give him credit where credit is due.
I didn't think he'd take the Khabib fight but he did.

mcgregor-doubt-me-now-678x381.jpg

when you got a 100m in the bank the last thing you'd want to do is get in the cage with Khabib.

What the hell were Conors handlers thinking?

He's spent quite a bit. Doubt he has the whole 100 mil. But what were they thinking? Why not add another 20 mil?

LOL @ being a deluded casual thinking he bagged a 100m

he barely got half of that and he came out with brain damage
you could actually say Dana made more than conor considering he didn't get knocked around the ring and suffer some brain damage
So when asked how much you make, do you leave out taxes, mortgage, car, pool and lawn service, etc?
What number do you tell people when that comes up? Im guessing its what you earn. Am i wrong?

that was a while ago . Wouldn't be surprised if Conor is running short
I doubt he's burned through $20 million, let alone $100 million.

He probably wants one or two more big paydays and then he'll call it a career. If he beats Khabib, he'll fight GSP and then retire, win or lose. If he loses to Khabib, he'll either fight Nate again or retire.

LOL @ being a deluded casual thinking he bagged a 100m

You say dumb casual but you’re the one who sounds fucking retarded. He did make about $100 mill in purse, ppv points and gate, but the UFC likely got half of it. Even if it was $50 million that’s INSANE money, so it doesn’t make TS’s point obsolete. An average person making $85k a year for 30 years only makes about 2.5 mill. Forbes didn’t list him as one of the richest athletes in the world by accident.

Last edited:
He got a third of that at best and, considering all his business ventures and love for the high life (and how the appetite only grows bigger for those things) - I wouldn't be surprised if he needs more lube in a hurry.

He’s still making big money. Forbes said he was getting $7 mill a year in sponsorships BEFORE the Mayweather fight. After the Mayweather fight he’s now a household name and has more deals with several notable companies. It’s only logical to think that his annual sponsorship income has doubled or even tripled.

Back