After April 7 do you think Conor McGregor will ever be UFC champion again?

What are the odds to lose champiship fights if you never fight ?
Your hero was always after others belts and never put his belt in line, how about that ?

You do realize that this entire thread is about Conor going after another belt right? Thus the relevant stat is how good he is at winning belts?

Sadly I'm not even confident he is getting stripped. That presser was a shit show. Dana balked at the suggestion of stripping Conor and it's not like we can trust him anyway.

Conor would be too small for a 165 wc. Hes not even the biggest 155er.
That would be a bad move.

At this point either fight Tony/ Khabib or retire and start a new promotion or something.

Yes. He will just wait in the weeds until a glassjawed average wrestler manages to win a belt at either 145, 155 or 170.Then he will immediately re-emerge for an instant title shot, even if it is the year 2025. He will be carried to the cage sitting on Dana’s tongue.

Man public opinion on Mcgrwgor has really shifted.

It’s weird

I get that his bullshit is annoying but every single one of you would be glued to the screen if he came back.

He is one of the top fighters in the sport, why wouldn’t you want him to come back?

And to answer the question, yeah, I think he will win another belt. I think he beats Tony and Khabib. Neither of those guys is clean enough with their striking to survive.

Back