ThankfulIdioticEasteuropeanshepherd.gif

then he'll feel the pressure of a real boxer
ImmediateMasculineHog.gif

GrimyVibrantAfricanelephant.gif

and his footwork will go to crap
WholeWindyDesertpupfish.gif

then the final sequence will look like this, plus a full KO of Mcgregor
GoldenDisfiguredHumpbackwhale.gif

So basically it's gonna look like the first Diaz fight, but a KO instead of a choke to end the fight.

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-22_22-8-54.png
    upload_2017-6-22_22-8-54.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 1
Mcgregor will get tired, and will still think he's slick, so he'll try this:
DesertedHollowGermanwirehairedpointer.gif

and this
ThankfulIdioticEasteuropeanshepherd.gif

then he'll feel the pressure of a real boxer
ImmediateMasculineHog.gif

GrimyVibrantAfricanelephant.gif

and his footwork will go to crap
WholeWindyDesertpupfish.gif

then the final sequence will look like this, plus a full KO of Mcgregor
GoldenDisfiguredHumpbackwhale.gif

So basically it's gonna look like the first Diaz fight, but a KO instead of a choke to end the fight.
So you're saying he will beat Floyd up until he gasses and then Floyd gets the KO?

??? I don't understand. Conor has one bad showing that you're cherry picking to try and show how Floyd will ko him. It might happen but it's super unlikely, his hands are so brittle and old that's why he hasn't been knocking anyone out. Not to mention that Nate absolutely dwarfs Floyd and probably packs a bigger punch as well.

??? I don't understand. Conor has one bad showing that you're cherry picking to try and show how Floyd will ko him. It might happen but it's super unlikely, his hands are so brittle and old that's why he hasn't been knocking anyone out. Not to mention that Nate absolutely dwarfs Floyd and probably packs a bigger punch as well.
I used this fight as a predictor because Nate Diaz was the best boxer that Mcgregor has faced, and had problems with fighting him both times.

I used this fight as a predictor because Nate Diaz was the best boxer that Mcgregor has faced, and had problems with fighting him both times.
well, he had problems when he was tired. When he was fresh there was very little Nate could do to him.

Because it was against one of the best boxer Conor as faced. Because it was his most recent loss. Because it's Conors first boxing match. You're kind of cherry picking yourself. You have proof his hand brittle or is it another myth like the one about southpaws giving him nightmares? Conor has also dropped his KO's average since moving up from flyweight. Does that mean his hand are weak all of a sudden? Also there's a video showing Floyd punches about the same as Nate. 814 lbf mayweather, 820 lbf nate.

Sooooo in conclusion. stupid fight, stupid fans, stupid topic.

Conor vs. Nate 1

#neverforget

Go to Stockton...get you pic with the mural.

In MMA he's gotta try to duck and slip when he's tired or hurt. In boxing he can just put those huge pillows in front of his face and block 90% of whatever Floyd is throwing. Not to mention Floyd isn't exactly a pressure fighter.

Because it was against one of the best boxer Conor as faced. Because it was his most recent loss. Because it's Conors first boxing match. You're kind of cherry picking yourself. You have proof his hand brittle or is it another myth like the one about southpaws giving him nightmares? Conor has also dropped his KO's average since moving up from flyweight. Does that mean his hand are weak all of a sudden? Also there's a video showing Floyd punches about the same as Nate. 814 lbf mayweather, 820 lbf nate.

Sooooo in conclusion. stupid fight, stupid fans, stupid topic.

Lol wut. How am I cherry picking? I'm just responding to the other guy about Nate being relevant to this fight.

This was not Conor's first boxing match...this was mma. Nate beat him in an mma fight, with a completely different style of fighting than Floyd.

Well let's see, Floyd has been boxing since he was five, he doesn't knock anyone out, and he breaks his hands pretty easily. That's what I would call "brittle". And, no, Floyd does have problems with South Paws, the only person to ever drop him was a South Paw. The philly shell is inherently better suited for other orthodox fighters.

I don't care how hard he hits, he hasn't knocked anyone out in years. And the one's he did knock out were defenseless fighters like Ortiz or Ricky Hatton who ran right into Floyd.

Stop being a salty bum. Enjoy the show and appreciate this historic occasion.

Lol wut. How am I cherry picking? I'm just responding to the other guy about Nate being relevant to this fight.

This was not Conor's first boxing match...this was mma. Nate beat him in an mma fight, with a completely different style of fighting than Floyd.

Well let's see, Floyd has been boxing since he was five, he doesn't knock anyone out, and he breaks his hands pretty easily. That's what I would call "brittle". And, no, Floyd does have problems with South Paws, the only person to ever drop him was a South Paw. The philly shell is inherently better suited for other orthodox fighters.

I don't care how hard he hits, he hasn't knocked anyone out in years. And the one's he did knock out were defenseless fighters like Ortiz or Ricky Hatton who ran right into Floyd.

Stop being a salty bum. Enjoy the show and appreciate this historic occasion.

hahah well the original poster is not cherry picking either. This fight coming up is his first boxing match and the both nate fights are primarily boxing. So you have no proof his hand are brittle, got it. Also only one person out of 49 fights have droped, him. One person out of 7 southpaws who he's emphatically beaten, who is more explosive and was undefeated boxer at the time of the fight, and still got outclassed. Ok well Conor was also droped and submitted by a boxer so there.

Floyd has more KO's then conor has fights so it's a damn good thing you are not his trainer. It's funny you mention people runing into KO's because that is what conor is famous for too so.

I'll be a salty bum all I want you insecure, sad little boy. I enjoy things my own way so don't thread on me. You not gonna break my stride.

hahah well the original poster is not cherry picking either. This fight coming up is his first boxing match and the both nate fights are primarily boxing. So you have no proof his hand are brittle, got it. Also only one person out of 49 fights have droped, him. One person out of 7 southpaws who he's emphatically beaten, who is more explosive and was undefeated boxer at the time of the fight, and still got outclassed. Ok well Conor was also droped and submitted by a boxer so there.

Floyd has more KO's then conor has fights so it's a damn good thing you are not his trainer. It's funny you mention people runing into KO's because that is what conor is famous for too so.

I'll be a salty bum all I want you insecure, sad little boy. I enjoy things my own way so don't thread on me. You not gonna break my stride.

Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing. He's chosen one fight and has used it to try and prove that Floyd is going to beat Conor like Nate did. That's stupid because that's only one fight(it's not indicative of how Conor fights) and it's a fight that we've seen twice and it's a fight between two fighters that fight completely differently than Floyd. Not to mention that it took place at 170, which is a weight Floyd would never even think about fighting at.
I've already given you proof, you're just refusing to accept it. Floyd's old man bones are brittle, and that's just called aging.
Again, you completely deflected my point about South Paws giving Floyd trouble. It's obvious that they do, and you've yet to prove otherwise.

Lol. Don't be salty, kid. Enjoy the spectacle while it lasts.

In MMA he's gotta try to duck and slip when he's tired or hurt. In boxing he can just put those huge pillows in front of his face and block 90% of whatever Floyd is throwing. Not to mention Floyd isn't exactly a pressure fighter.

LOL

Yeah, that's exactly what he's doing. He's chosen one fight and has used it to try and prove that Floyd is going to beat Conor like Nate did. That's stupid because that's only one fight(it's not indicative of how Conor fights) and it's a fight that we've seen twice and it's a fight between two fighters that fight completely differently than Floyd. Not to mention that it took place at 170, which is a weight Floyd would never even think about fighting at.
I've already given you proof, you're just refusing to accept it. Floyd's old man bones are brittle, and that's just called aging.
Again, you completely deflected my point about South Paws giving Floyd trouble. It's obvious that they do, and you've yet to prove otherwise.

Lol. Don't be salty, kid. Enjoy the spectacle while it lasts.

Haha you are taking from one rumor, from one fight, from one exchange and are just regurgitating what you hear and say it's not cherry picking? You're sticking to your argument for lulz and I can do that too. Conor was made to quit in one fight and out-struck in the rematch against an mma boxer. Deal with it. Conor is older too and hurt his hand in the Alvarez fight so?? When was the last time Floyd hurt his hand in the righ? Floyd has beaten all the southpaws he's faced. If getting hit is proof of being vulnerable, Conor has been hit by every boxer he's faced, therefore Floyd wins! BAm! In your face child!!

I'll stop being salty when you stop being deluded soooo never. Also, this spectacle is what will become status quo so get used to this.

Haha you are taking from one rumor, from one fight, from one exchange and are just regurgitating what you hear and say it's not cherry picking? You're sticking to your argument for lulz and I can do that too. Conor was made to quit in one fight and out-struck in the rematch against an mma boxer. Deal with it. Conor is older too and hurt his hand in the Alvarez fight so?? When was the last time Floyd hurt his hand in the righ? Floyd has beaten all the southpaws he's faced. If getting hit is proof of being vulnerable, Conor has been hit by every boxer he's faced, therefore Floyd wins! BAm! In your face child!!

I'll stop being salty when you stop being deluded soooo never. Also, this spectacle is what will become status quo so get used to this.

None of your arguments made sense. None of them had proof and none of them made a valid point.

Stop being salty and enjoy it.

Back