After 2 episodes: who do u like better between Joanna J & Gadelha?

every Pole I've met was a twat.....so i'll go with option 3....neither....still the best 2 fighters in the division though.

every Pole I've met was a twat.....so i'll go with option 3....neither....still the best 2 fighters in the division though.

You need to know more of us then.It's kind of sad for me to read such a sentence.I hope You will change Your opinion some day.

Nobody is gonna take this belt from me

Thats all

I dont watch that trash

joker.gif

What about last year's season? was it a trash?

Seriously some good fighters came out from the show... Gastelum has been picked last from his team and it's a potential future champion.

joker.gif

What about last year's season? was it a trash?

Seriously some good fighters came out from the show... Gastelum has been picked last from his team and it's a potential future champion.

The show focuses more on drama between the coaches then the fighters.

JJ is worse bully than RR.
I don't like Gadelha either, but bullies suck.

JJ is making herself look horrible. They both look pretty stupid with arguments like "you're ugly"
"No you are"
But yeah JJ is not doing herself any favors. And Gadelha is hot.

Not watching.
From what I've seen of JJ's personality, I haven't been impressed.
I like her fighting, though.
Not interested enough to find out what Gadelha is all about.

Gadelha is a sexy little thing to me
love to watch JJ's striking

JJ walking around with the belt on was a bit cringe worthy
along with her bullying

should be a very good fight

I have to say I have exactly the same opinion. I've worked with about 15 in my time. Every single one of them has been a cunt. Its pretty mindblowing, I've worked with Bulgarians, Hungarians, many differerent people who have been cool. Literally every Polak I have met in my whole life has been a prick. So I root against Polish fighters/athletes/people in general. Fuck Poland

"In Poland everybody calls me boss"
Get the fuck outta here lol

I can understand why some people would be critical of how Joanna is acting, but I don't understand why people keep criticizing JJ. JJ has hardly said a word, if she has said anything at all. I'm sure she'll have a lot more to say next episode when she's scheduled to fight Tatiana.

(Yes, I know people are referring to Joanna Jedrzejczyk as JJ. My point is that there is a fighter on the show, JJ Aldrich, who is officially JJ. Look her up on Sherdog stats or Tapology, she's only known by the name JJ, there's no first name or middle name given, she's simply and officially JJ. That isn't true of Joanna. Joanna isn't officially JJ, it is just a shortcut that some Sherdoggers like to use. But now that we have an official JJ here, other uses of JJ should be dropped and JJ should be reserved for the official JJ, JJ Aldrich )

Last edited:
The cute one with the mole, she seems more team oriented, while Jedi seems like she just wants to be bully towards her.

yeah I am not sure whats wrong with JJ. I think its a case of "when keeping it real goes horrible wrong". I think she is trying to create interest in the fight and come off strong RR style.

But she is super unlikable, on another subject Gadelah has one hell of a sexy accent.

Neither really, Claudia is annoying and deluded. A nobody clearly sour and jealous of the others Success, typical Brasilian whiner.

Joanna is following UFC script to much, but i get it it pays.
hawkings-lol.gif

Back