After 11 years I'm done

Ok, see ya later.
forrest-gump-waving-gif-7.gif

Glad you are joining the fight against UFC bro

I havent watched a fight since they fired Stitch Durian, like 100s of others on Sherdog pledged

Stfu, attention whore and just leave. I’m so fucking tired of morons whining about the current state of mma as if everything was kosher before.

Sean Gannon, Couture getting a ton of title shots, Brock Lesnar, Tito fighting underweight opponents, etc. We all have seen the shady side of mma.

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.
I feel the same about ufc

Most of my friends into it have already lost interest for the reasons you mention

I have lost interest a lot for the reasons you mention

It would be easier to get past Jones getting off the hook if he wasn't the dirtiest fighter in UFC history. The decision is so bad it's like a trolling decision. How many people can we piss off? WTH? Conor gets slapped with community service and Jones gets out of jail free. F these f'g f-ers!

Omfg.

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IS ON PEDS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

There's no such thing as a natty pro athlete just like there's no such thing as a natty IFBB pro.

Fair enough BUT with USADA only those with money for designer drugs and high powered attorneys are allowed to get away with it.

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.
giphy.gif

Jones is one of the reasons I’m a huge fan of MMA, the guy is a train wreck, everything about him screams “loathe me”

DC is willing to fight a proven drug cheat in Brawk for dat payday, but is incensed JBJ got off easy...?

hypocrisy much

I love the fights, the violence, and the drama/dynamic between fighters, promotion, fans, and the media...

I tried to step away once years back, it lasted a few months, maybe you’ll succeed, I was slowly sucked back in.
<{Ray1}>

Cool story bruh. But good news! The GOAT is innocent and is back! Keep crying

1474990611309.png

Dana-White-money-696x399.jpg

Dana-White-laughing-UFC.png

snow.jpg

I do think the news of Jon suspension should have been expected by anyone with half a brain - and fuck USADA for delaying the career of the GOAT...

I do however understand why it might be a final straw for someone, the sport has become an utter shit show with water downed cards, bland fighters, interim belts, WMMA and has adopted a sanitized product thanks to UFCs Reebok and Fox/ESPN deal.

It feels like its on life support, for me the best thing about the sport now is Sherdog - with a rare fight card being watchable.

I sympathize bro.

Waaahhhh!!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!! Someone wants their mommy! Go find you a big tit to suck on you weak loser. Oh, and also, BOW TO THE GOAT!!!
JonesRADIOGettyImagesedit.jpg

You are done on the inside.

Sat nite at 10p MSG. You'll be on the edge of your seats...

I hear you bro..feeling mad and disillusioned myself I just don't understand what they were thinking by doing thia

giphy.gif

Grow some fucking balls, this a cage fighting/sports entertainment

Back