After 11 years I'm done

This thread in a nutshell

You will pay for It, watch It, like It and ask for more

Sorry man, started lurking here in 2008, this is my original account...

All jokes aside. I totally agree with you. USADA is a joke. But its hard to ignore the UFC as long as they keep signing the best fighters. I really hope they get some serious competition in the coming years because this shit wrong, man.

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Also, grow some balls and at least get banned.

Basically I think most of us agree, level the playing field, either all clean or just roid them all up and let them fight. I would prefer the latter if I'm being honest... god I miss Pride <DCrying>

#Stream4justice

I'm done paying for this shit.

I´m betting my house you´re watching Conor/Kebab conference tonight

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.

ive been watching less and less this past year or so, and this...this is very deflating. numerous times lately i have just thought to myself that there are better ways to spend my time than watching this stuff. tending to just cherry-pick from the bigger cards now...but this...yeah its pretty sad

I´m betting my house you´re watching Conor/Kebab conference tonight

Never watched a press conference for a fight before, not gonna start now, keep the house man. I don't even watch that many cards to be honest, all this fake drama, beefs, etc. is not really interesting anymore, because most of it is not real.

Jones and everyone supporting him is a complete joke.

yes... snowflakes.. they're on sherdog too, obviously

Never watched a press conference for a fight before, not gonna start now, keep the house man. I don't even watch that many cards to be honest, all this fake drama, beefs, etc. is not really interesting anymore, because most of it is not real.
Fair enough. Good luck and do your thing man!

I’ll continue watching via illegal streaming. The only difference is, now I won’t even feel a tiny bit guilty about it.

The UFC is basically a criminal organization at this point. That’s on top of the fact that most cards are complete garbage, and belts no longer mean anything.

And yet you felt the urge to reply to some nobody...
You don't get the concept of public forums do you?

Hahahahaha

No, read the whole post. This was the final straw, I don't like the product anymore because of all the thing I mentiond (interims, popularity contests, USADA not being consistent).

there's no point in reading it, it's just whining and you're not going to hold yourself to it

Back