After 11 years I'm done

Why do people do this, post a thread saying they're leaving. Like, no one even knows who you are to the point where if you died IRL absolutely no one here would know about it.
GTFO stop acting like you're a celebrity.

damn so many brainwashed fan boys. You guys want to watch a steroid sport go ahead, but I support this mans desire to exit. What kind of brainless people post on sherdog? Insulting and mocking somebody for saying steroids in sports is wrong, cheating is wrong. What kind of oppressive communities do you live in where its okay for the privelaged and succesful to cheat but when a small timer does it they deserve execution. Nonsenical people you are.

152 posts in 8 years.

nice alt

Nah man, I just don't post that much... Plus having multiple accounts is retarded.

Omfg.

EVERY SINGLE PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IS ON PEDS. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

There's no such thing as a natty pro athlete just like there's no such thing as a natty IFBB pro.

Yea sure, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about this. There are still people with integrity and honor in this world, I choose to believe that.
The thing that makes this worse in this sport is that the goal is to hurt another human being. That's why I don't like these situations (this does not apply only to JBJ, Anderson was my favourite fighter and I considered him the GOAT, now he is nothing but a cheater in my eyes). Just my thoughts on this mess of the company and product I used to really love.

200.gif

I've been watching UFC since 2007 and I think this is the last straw. I really enjoyed watching the fights, but the last years with interim champs, popularity contests and USADA fiascos, I'm out.

The news of JBJ getting 18 months (retroactively) without proving it was a tainted supplement just put the final nail in the coffin. I know some people cheat and they always will, but doing this just undermined everything the UFC and USADA said they were doing. I dont want to follow such a "sport" anymore, I stopped watching boxing for similar reasons, fuck I might just start watching WWE as retarded as that is.

It's sad what this all has become, maybe I'm just growing older and out of it, but I feel so disappointed, that in the most pure physical competition we let such people off the hook. I got enough of that kind of shit in the real world, I don't need it in the sports I follow.

It was fun lurking on Sherdog for the past ten years, godspeed my friends, hope things turn out for the best.
You'll be back. And when you do return...

See you in the Pro Wrestling forum.
I thought maybe I may as well go back to that as well. Basicallh, we've been doing that for years anyway.

I hear Undertaker has a mean armbar.
bork1}

This isn't an airport dude. Departures need not be announced.

Why do people do this, post a thread saying they're leaving. Like, no one even knows who you are to the point where if you died IRL absolutely no one here would know about it.
GTFO stop acting like you're a celebrity.

And yet you felt the urge to reply to some nobody...
You don't get the concept of public forums do you?

Dej nosorog, dober dan.

Hahahahaha

you left because of a testing controversy, lol!

No, read the whole post. This was the final straw, I don't like the product anymore because of all the thing I mentiond (interims, popularity contests, USADA not being consistent).

Who cares. If you've been watching for 11 years accept the fact that 99% of fighters pre usada were juicing. And something like 88% are still squeaking past usada (according to some study someone posted a while back).

shits always been apart of the sport always will be. Hell the second biggest fight of the year is gonna be starring mister steroids himself bork lesnar. Who just so happened to get a free pass to fight on the same card him aand jones popped on. Dont act like this is the final straw lol

Who cares. If you've been watching for 11 years accept the fact that 99% of fighters pre usada were juicing. And something like 88% are still squeaking past usada (according to some study someone posted a while back).

shits always been apart of the sport always will be. Hell the second biggest fight of the year is gonna be starring mister steroids himself bork lesnar. Who just so happened to get a free pass to fight on the same card him aand jones popped on. Dont act like this is the final straw lol

I get that, but when you start with the USADA bullshit, either do it or don't do it at all. If the playing field is even, I don't care if they are all on roids. But if this was an attempt to make the sport clean, be consistent when it comes to testing, punishing the offenders and regulating the whole thing. And as I said before, the whole product is losing appeal to me.

F JJ and the UFC....

Anyone know how to pirate UFC... because I am not paying for any card JJ is on...

F**king cheats ... always win due to $$$

Bet you were gonna pay for Dc vs brock tho smh

When BT loses the UFC in the UK next year that's probably it for me watching it that much as well.

I've been watching since 1994 and my interest in UFC's "sports entertainment" since 2015 has been dropping.

USADA is BS, but its just another drop in the bucket of social media drama, missed weights and interim champs.

Honestly, the UFC being saved by a reality show back in 2007 gave us the WME UFC we have today- drama filled, media driven, fighter marginalized. The sport has become a bad reality show.

Yea sure, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about this. There are still people with integrity and honor in this world, I choose to believe that.

You're projecting here. In reality, it's you who keeps telling yourself a silly fantasy until you believe it.

The reality is that PancraseForever is absolutely correct; 90+% of the fighters on the UFC's male roster have taken PED's at one time or another. You act like this is a new thing too, when this has ALWAYS been an issue from the UFC's earliest beginnings.

Lol at your empty words

In the famous words of Mr Mcgregor YOU AINT GONNA DO SHIT

You will continue as normal, so shutup you attention seeking moron

Back