African migrants drown after mistaking Tunisian fishing ship for Coast Guard

Mod Note: Do not say you are happy these people died

Cowards leaving helpless women and children behind in the warzones they created.

Pretty rough video to watch, especially that guy just weakly flailing as he died toward the end.

Probably shouldn't be sinking your boat in the ocean if you can't swim. Maybe wear a life vest as well.

This amateur footage, taken by a Tunisian crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees". As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

The sailor repeatedly shouts "calma" (stay calm) in Italian in the hope that the immigrants heading for Italy prepared with some basic Italian and understand him. The crew were reluctant to help since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10 to 1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees with camouflage. They also appear to only have two lifeboats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it would have made no sense for the crew.

The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

The EU politicians and all the Leftists supporting the human traffickers and mass invasion of African males by sea are directly responsible for every single death by drowning. If the EU were to pursue a "NO WAY" policy that denies citizenship to anybody illegally approaching the country by boat, such as Australia has done, Europe could successfully reduce the total amount of illegal immigrants coming by sea to zero.

That was pretty graphic. Reminded me of something out of Faces of Death. That is sad and a miserable way to go.

Was it literally tough for you to watch or was that one of those things people sometimes say but don't really mean? Just curious. I personally couldn't care less. Not trying to sound tough or funny but literally felt no emotion watching it.
yep, no emotion required/felt

Stfu.

You have no fucking idea about those people's personal lifes.

You are filth and a fucking disgrace.

Well shit neither fucking do you.

For all we know they were a gang of rapist criminals who were punished with in accordance of the supreme will of allach.

Well shit neither fucking do you.

For all we know they were a gang of rapist criminals who were punished with in accordance of the supreme will of allach.
I'm not the one saying they are this or that.

Unlike that guy, who obviously is speaking out of his ass.

I have no idea, why would u defend him, other that you talk out of ur ass as well.

I'm not the one saying they are this or that.

Unlike that guy, who obviously is speaking out of his ass.

I have no idea, why would u defend him, other that you talk out of ur ass as well.

just pointing out your fallacy.

That's what is bound to happen when you let invaders in: some die on the way.

If the first few ships were sunk, there would not be an endless stream of fighting age men risking their lives to get here. Less deaths, pain and instability in Europe.

Last edited:
just pointing out your fallacy.
No fallacy.

I never said that they were saints, I have no idea who they are...yet that guy is claiming that he knows when he clearly doesn't.

You are speaking out of ur ass as well....you have no idea what fallacy is.

There are so many things and jokes I could say that I would get banned for but as a human I hate when anyone dies. We are better than this and have the potential to make the world a place where shit like this doesn't happen.

Stfu.

You have no fucking idea about those people's personal lifes.

You are filth and a fucking disgrace.

I don't know that they're ablebodied males and not women/children/disabled? It sure looks that way to me.

You want a pat on the head for your amazing empathy but you aren't using logic. There used to be a very distinct definition of a "refugee" ie someone fleeing a war they couldn't fight in.

At some point it turned into wife and daughter stick around and resist while 28 year old male with shady affiliations squats in belgium trying to get laid.

Illogical kneejerk crocodile tear types like you are the enablers of this sham.

No fallacy.

I never said that they were saints, I have no idea who they are...yet that guy is claiming that he knows when he clearly doesn't.

You are speaking out of ur ass as well....you have no idea what fallacy is.

you were one of those rapefugee welcome sign holders weren't you.

This amateur footage, taken by a Tunisian crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees". As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

The sailor repeatedly shouts "calma" (stay calm) in Italian in the hope that the immigrants heading for Italy prepared with some basic Italian and understand him. The crew were reluctant to help since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10 to 1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees with camouflage. They also appear to only have two lifeboats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it would have made no sense for the crew.

The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

The EU politicians and all the Leftists supporting the human traffickers and mass invasion of African males by sea are directly responsible for every single death by drowning. If the EU were to pursue a "NO WAY" policy that denies citizenship to anybody illegally approaching the country by boat, such as Australia has done, Europe could successfully reduce the total amount of illegal immigrants coming by sea to zero.

All of them drowned? No help came?

Back