African migrants drown after mistaking Tunisian fishing ship for Coast Guard

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: Do not say you are happy these people died

This amateur footage, taken by a Tunisian crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees". As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

The sailor repeatedly shouts "calma" (stay calm) in Italian in the hope that the immigrants heading for Italy prepared with some basic Italian and understand him. The crew were reluctant to help since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10 to 1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees with camouflage. They also appear to only have two lifeboats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it would have made no sense for the crew.

The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

The EU politicians and all the Leftists supporting the human traffickers and mass invasion of African males by sea are directly responsible for every single death by drowning. If the EU were to pursue a "NO WAY" policy that denies citizenship to anybody illegally approaching the country by boat, such as Australia has done, Europe could successfully reduce the total amount of illegal immigrants coming by sea to zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's a fucked up situation for everyone there.

They had a perfectly-working boat. Before they made their boat sink, they should have made sure that they could swim in the first place... Tough to watch.

watched this video on another site about a week ago

lol at the one guy who does the dead mans float, then comes out of it to get air before going back to pretending to be dead

just seems so fucking stupid, if you plan to go on a boat that youre going to sink yourself, that you wouldnt spend a few hours learning enough swimming to not drown immediately. literal babies can learn it in a day....

They had a perfectly-working boat. Before they made their boat sink, they should have made sure that they could swim in the first place... Tough to watch.

Yea one would think. But one would also think they wouldn't rape the people who took them into their country. But hey, the world is a harsh place.

Don't blame the fishermen for not helping. Too risky. These grown men died as a result of their own poor decisions. African and middle eastern immigrants will be the downfall of Europe.

Was it literally tough for you to watch or was that one of those things people sometimes say but don't really mean? Just curious. I personally couldn't care less. Not trying to sound tough or funny but literally felt no emotion watching it.

Was it literally tough for you to watch or was that one of those things people sometimes say but don't really mean? Just curious. I personally couldn't care less. Not trying to sound tough or funny but literally felt no emotion watching it.

I genuinely feel bad for the ones that weren't bad people, just wanted to leave the shithole they came from but drowned. Like the video says, I blame all this shit on leftists

What is Europe planning, let these idiots flood in indefinitely? That's not sustainable in a welfare society, not one bit.

If this was really about the Syrian crisis as they say, they would be asking proof of citizenship and turning away 90% of the economic migrants who aren't from Syria. It's an excuse. This is an engineered plan to flood Europe with third world trash, for reasons unclear.

Asylum applications should be closed immediately and the coast guard should no longer help any of these leeches. They'll get the message and stay home. That is if Europe had any common sense.

giphy.gif

Didn't watch. Not into watching mass suicides.

I genuinely feel bad for the ones that weren't bad people, just wanted to leave the shithole they came from but drowned. Like the video says, I blame all this shit on leftists
Lose a sig bet?

Tough to watch the results of EU's open border policy. You got people who can't swim drowning, stampedes on the streets, sexual assaults, rapes, Nutella rage, etc. Way to go, EU.

I watched. Was weird watching mass suicide.
It's pretty messed up, putting the onus on a total stranger to save your life because you intentionally made them choose between you or him. Twisted way of thinking.

Back