Afghan Opium Production 40 Times Higher Since US-NATO Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of the world's illegal opium comes from Afghanistan. That basically guarantees that a large quantity of US heroine is from Afganistan.

Hey, I use and sell Choco from the Hartz Mountains of Germany. White people who know the difference between good shit and bad shit, this is the house they come to. Now, my shit, I'll take the Pepsi challenge with that Afghanistan shit, any day of the fuckin' week.

We have a heroine epidemic in this country, and 90% of the world's opium comes from Afghanistan. Not to mention the billions of dollars this is providing to the Taliban and ISIS.

How can you justify this cost by pointing to the Afghan economy?

Hey mang one man's misery is another man's prosperity. That is how the west won

I will take this over blowing up people. They need to embrace capitalism.

Same way to fix underage sex trafficking.

Pedobear_9dd6ae_915989.gif

Opiate abusers are scum, and not just because it funds terrorism. Fuck filthy drug addicts

They were waging genocide and ethnic cleansing on the non-Pashtuns though. They slaughtered about 8000 Hazara and raped many. The Taleban wanted to cleanse Afghanistan of non-Pashtuns and make it essentially a Pashtun only country. The Taleban was masking Pashtun supremacy under the cloak of Islam. Now the Afghan Taleban has taken up the mantle.

Way back in the late 90s or early 00s I saw a TV interview with a top ranking Taliban officials where he says exporting Heroin to Europe is justified in Islam because Europeans are infidels but local consumption of Heroin by Muslims is haram. They only started to move against the poppy farmers to gain US support.

Who wins

Mexican cartels vs ISIS ?

Mexican cartels vs Taliban?

Russia mafia vs Taliban?

Russian mafia vs ISIS?

I ask cause you seem quite knowledgeable about some of this stuff.

We have a heroine epidemic in this country, and 90% of the world's opium comes from Afghanistan. Not to mention the billions of dollars this is providing to the Taliban and ISIS.

How can you justify this cost by pointing to the Afghan economy?

I fear corrupt people in our country are helping to import the heroin. Deeeeeep state apart of it? Who knows.

Snowden or anyone have anything to say on this?

Who wins

Russia mafia vs Taliban?

Russian mafia vs ISIS?

I fear corrupt people in our country are helping to import the heroin. Deeeeeep state apart of it? Who knows.

Snowden or anyone have anything to say on this?

Snowden hasn't said anything about this, but it has long been suggested that the CIA, and other intelligence agencies fund black budget ops through illegal drug and arms trade.

The Taliban (under Mullah Omar) hated opium, so i'm not surprised at all. Now that they're diminished and Omar is dead, i'd put money on it that they're using it to fund themselves. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they're cooperating with the Afghan govt to be honest.

Omar hated it, but other warlords loved it. When the Taliban was wrenched loose, at least temporarily, the pro opium warlords worked with the US, and we gave them protection for their lands. My brother guarded opium fields for awhile. They weren't really guarding the opium per se, just making sure the Taliban did not get that piece of land, and they dont want to mess with afghan farmer's only source of income either. If there's anywhere on Earth that needs heroin, lsd, acid and weed, it's the Middle East.

Who wins

Russia mafia vs Taliban?

Russian mafia vs ISIS?

I think they will collude with each other, instead of fighting each other. They all want to make money and their territories do not overlap .

The Taliban were largely against the production of opium, suppressing its growth prior to the NATO invasion. When they lost power, opium production shot through the roof because the local populace sees it as a means to make a little money. I've personally walked through some of those poppy fields. Not even considering the logistical and medical issues associated with burning poppy fields, consider this: If US troops destroy the one thing that these guys use to feed their families, how is the local populace going to react? It's probably going to result in a catastrophic loss of rapport, increased violence against NATO forces, increased support of the forces that work against NATO forces, and deterioration of the political situation in the country. DEA has had limited operations in the area to contain the problem but not stop it. This has been chalked up to one of the costs of doing business.

Snowden hasn't said anything about this, but it has long been suggested that the CIA, and other intelligence agencies fund black budget ops through illegal drug and arms trade.

Suggested? Those motherfuckers have been caught with their pants down dozens of times. Nothing ever comes with it. Barry Seal was murdered and George HW Bush's personal phone number was found on him. That's how fucking high it goes. CIA linked planes crash every few years and are found with tons of powder on board.

The Drug War was created not to save the people, but to persecute opposition groups within the country because those opposition groups had a lot of drug users. That's partially why it's poor and minorities getting hammered over drug possession and not wealthy elite who consume at the same or greater rates. Those same people have been using it's criminality to work with drug traffickers (and currently with the Mexican cartels) to smuggle drugs for a profit. Then they use that money for their own interests without having to ask Congress for it.

It's a fucked up practice that nobody seems to be addressing and it's been going strong for decades.

Also the warlords(police chiefs and provincial governors) use the eradication funds to destroy rival poppy fields

Don't be so naive, this effect is anything but a colleteral damage.

I know we had an interesting back and forth about the definitions of pedophile and hebephile, it was in a discussion of sexual abuse of thirteen or fourteen year olds.

Muhammed's young wife is reported to have been eight or nine years old. If true, she was prepubescent and thus Muhammed, by the most commonly accepted definition of pedophilia, was indeed a pedophile. Whether he was some sort of hebephile to boot is beyond my ken.

I know we had an interesting back and forth about the definitions of pedophile and hebephile, it was in a discussion of sexual abuse of thirteen or fourteen year olds.

Muhammed's young wife is reported to have been eight or nine years old. If true, she was prepubescent and thus Muhammed, by the most commonly accepted definition of pedophilia, was indeed a pedophile. Whether he was some sort of hebephile to boot is beyond my ken.

She got pregnant from it.

You can't get pregnant till you've gone through or at least begun puberty.

I'd like to get the hell out of Afghanistan. I know why we were there in 2003. I don't know why we are there in 2017.

If we are going to stay then let's do it right. Set up a colonial administration and run the place ourselves. If we don't have the stomach for that, then let's leave ASAP.

I'd like to get the hell out of Afghanistan. I know why we were there in 2003. I don't know why we are there in 2017.

If we are going to stay then let's do it right. Set up a colonial administration and run the place ourselves. If we don't have the stomach for that, then let's leave ASAP.

ISIS has taken over territory in Afghanistan now, we've recently deployed more troops to the area because of this.

She got pregnant from it.

You can't get pregnant till you've gone through or at least begun puberty.
Solid point.

However, my understanding, which is admittedly quite limited, is that the Sunnah explicitly describes her as prepubescent. If this is true, then the pregnancy surely happened several years later.

https://www.sahih-bukhari.com/Pages/Bukhari_8_73.php

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

The Taliban were largely against the production of opium, suppressing its growth prior to the NATO invasion. When they lost power, opium production shot through the roof because the local populace sees it as a means to make a little money. I've personally walked through some of those poppy fields. Not even considering the logistical and medical issues associated with burning poppy fields, consider this: If US troops destroy the one thing that these guys use to feed their families, how is the local populace going to react? It's probably going to result in a catastrophic loss of rapport, increased violence against NATO forces, increased support of the forces that work against NATO forces, and deterioration of the political situation in the country. DEA has had limited operations in the area to contain the problem but not stop it. This has been chalked up to one of the costs of doing business.

I've always wondered why we don't just turn it into a legal market for them. Tons of painkillers are produced with opium. Why not let Afghanistan become a source for the legal medical market and give them a stable living instead of forcing them to flood the black market with heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back