Locked AEW CVI: An #AllElite Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
cce90d355dd197444a1a7cff6003b8d468e1c6e9.gif

tumblr_s6ptg1k6kR1z3pp6k.mp4

HIS BACK!
:)

Thought Dynamite was fine this week. Didn't help that it was bookended by eye roll inducing stuff.

Cole's promo was weak. Nothing makes sense. Wardlow is getting his second Batista/Evolution push + a mirror of the Christian/Killswitch dynamic. Fuck outta here.

OC vs Dante was fine. Took a bit to get going.

Private Party? It will take a Herculean effort from them to get me to care about them. Matt Hardy murdered their careers.

Collision looks like it's filmed in front of 5 people now. Yikes at those clips.

Mariah may looks good. Jobber lady looked darn good as well. Blessed to be in the era of ass. No idea who the new lady is. Sounded meh.

Christian was fantastic. How it's done!

Harley Cameron has a solid 2007 era diva gimmick in the works. As long as she's on my screen, I shan't complain!

Takeshita vs Darby. My word. Best thing on the show. Incredible stuff.

4 way for a shot at the now less prestigious C2 belts. Trent wins. Sure.

Main event was good. Go away Hangman. You lost.

@GoldenAzazel what was the crowd chanting during the Fite feed for Mariah May's match? I was hearing Taz's fleshlight??

Sad about Rush, he was starting to gain some momentum. They should let Vance do some mic and singles work, I saw him on a vlog and he's actually random and funny. I think he also has some injury history though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back