ADVANCED MUAY THAI TECHNIQUES TUTORIALS

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys, here is a playlist of all the technique videos I have put together so far. hope it helps.

Dude the sound is really bad. And the atmosphere a bit boring or more accurately not engaging enough. The content is amazing but I quit watching due to the sound.

Dude the sound is really bad. And the atmosphere a bit boring or more accurately not engaging enough. The content is amazing but I quit watching due to the sound.

i agree the audio needs improvment with perhaps a mic. Also the videos are through various steps along the way, with different backgrounds, to cell phone vids, to my HD camera vid.

As far as the background not enganging? Dont know what you mean by that? What more can I do to a gym wall and floor?

I think more lights, and clearer image will make it more "engaging" perhaps?

My gym is much more a hole in the wall type gym than commercial for sure. But its really not a "gym" at all in the sense that its a business. As its not a business at all, its just my personal training gym, that I happen to make videos out of, and friends come over and train as well. but i definitely need to commercialize it more for the videos.

im much more this

Muay-Thai-Gym_vice_670.jpg

than this

Fairtex-Gym-Pattaya.jpg

compare my garage videos to that of shanes. perhaps even more lights will do the trick. I dunno. notice he has black walls also but didnt have the same problems as me. it almost looks as though he might have his garage door open, filming during the day with sunlight. i cant do that with my gym though.

Last edited:
Nice vids man. Some good stuff in there.

Nice vids man. Some good stuff in there.

thanks dude, theres alot of stuff that people know or get taught, that is the "secret" technique. They dont share it, or share it only with a select few. I figure if I spill the beans, on all the stuff I know. It will seperate me from the rest.

Back