Adults who can't read.

During the aftermath of the nuke false alarm, someone suggested emojis for non-English speakers.

I often prefer actual words rather than icons on buttons and stuff so I know exactly what the fook that thing is when I can't tell what the icon is.

Judging by how some posters on this site write, I am not surprised.
I remember writing a bunch of papers and reading a ton of books in highschool and college in the US. What happened?

its absolutely shocking how so many people, even those with "prestigious" jobs, dont know youre/your/ and there/their/theyre.

so I'm not surprised. I think a lot of people underestimate just how stupid the average person is.
0c4.jpg

The water injection system on our shredder had a 4 digit code to enter to change the settings. The factory rep said it was easy to remember because it was the birthday of the US, 1776. We had several people who had no idea what he meant and we had to write the code next to the touchscreen because they couldn't remember it. The master password was engineer and only a few of us were supposed to know that because the program could be changed by using it. It didn't even matter that some of the workers who shouldn't be using it knew it because they couldn't spell it.

So how many of those workers kept putting in 1492...?

Lol @ all the reading nuthuggers itt

Back