Ads freezing forums, making them unusable. Auto-log out.

The Diplomat

Peace Among Worlds
@Steel
Reaction score
For some reason, within the past few days, I've been having major problems with ads and this forum. The advertisements are making the forums extremely sluggish and laggy, freezing to the point where I can't do anything. Then after a few minutes, it logs me out automatically. ABP isn't working :(

I've been trying to make a few posts, but the forums freeze and log me out over and over again, pretty much making the whole site unusable.

Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, I'm getting logged out quite often.

My ABP stopped working on Chrome the other day on this forum. Try Firefox.

For some reason, within the past few days, I've been having major problems with ads and this forum. The advertisements are making the forums extremely sluggish and laggy, freezing to the point where I can't do anything. Then after a few minutes, it logs me out automatically. ABP isn't working :(

I've been trying to make a few posts, but the forums freeze and log me out over and over again, pretty much making the whole site unusable.

Anyone else having this problem?
Ditto, plus it's hogging huge amounts of memory and I have this extra scroll bar next to the regular one that is blank. It doesn't seem to happen on any other site either.

Same here. Is it the ads or something malicious? Since the site has zero encryption with password protect?

Could be easy pickens for a no life hacker...

@Lead @Revolver @RR @Dr J @RhinoRush @faustian @Kahl Drogo
If only @Lead offered his President a complimentary plat account.

giphy.gif

If only @Lead offered his President a complimentary plat account.

giphy.gif

If the forum software allowed for badges/ belts, President Paris would definitely have a custom POTWR one.

I'm on Edge now and having no issue whatsoever. Posts online referring to the extra scroll bar issue I mentioned suggested it may be due to Flash. I know Chrome changed how it handles Flash with its last update. Anything to do with that, I wonder?

Could be easy pickens for a no life hacker...
Careful, Pres, posting stuff like this could kick off some malicious collusion conspiracy theories that may haunt you until the end of your term.

Firefox is this sites kryptonite...

Seemingly having some issues with uBlock as well.

Ditto, plus it's hogging huge amounts of memory and I have this extra scroll bar next to the regular one that is blank. It doesn't seem to happen on any other site either.
Yeah, I was wondering what the deal with the extra scroll bar was.

I have a different problem. I have an iPhone (work) and an Android phone (private). Both were clean systems and there is no common app installed on both. I visit Sherdog on both phones though and keep getting redirected to malicious 'You won a possible iPhone!!!1!' sites. I am sure this is from malicious ads and I am fucking sick of it. Only happens on Sherdog but on both main page and forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back