Ads are almost non-stop redirecting my browser

ThinkBig500

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Please deal with this. I know Sherdog needs ad revenue but I can barely browse this site on mobile anymore because of all these damn ads. Constantly telling me I've won an iPhone or other pop up trash.

Yeah the ads are a major problem right now. We're waiting for the Admins to find a fix

Please deal with this. I know Sherdog needs ad revenue but I can barely browse this site on mobile anymore because of all these damn ads. Constantly telling me I've won an iPhone or other pop up trash.
Same here. Has been worse today.

My browser has been redirected to different sites more than once now. It just happened and my antivirus prompted me that it was malicious and I blocked it.

The redirects haven't been as bad the last few days, but the site is constantly crashing and having to be recovered. This happens across several different devices and browsers, and it's the worst when I'm typing a post and have to start over.

This never occurred at this rate before the trivia advert appeared, btw. Might be the cause.

The redirects haven't been as bad the last few days, but the site is constantly crashing and having to be recovered. This happens across several different devices and browsers, and it's the worst when I'm typing a post and have to start over.

This never occurred at this rate before the trivia advert appeared, btw. Might be the cause.

My phone usually runs great here -but lately it's been a massive problem for me. Especially when trying to type up a post.

I don't get why this site is so consistent with issues like this. I visit tons of sites without any issues. Only other site I go to that will have similar issues -once in a while- is BodyBuilder.com. But not like this.

Hope it's fixed soon as this is my favorite place to post right now.

Ask them to green you OP until they resolve the issue, they kindly did it for myself and others

1st time logging in on my pc in a while.. lol. Wow. Barely works on this site. Have a 2nd window open using another forum -pc running like fucking lightning there. Zero issues.

Fuck I wish I could use my pc to post here regularly. So damn irritating.

I'm having Ad's pop up on the right of the forums even though I'm a Plat. What's the problem? I'm supposed to be AD free. FYI the stupid ass quiz counts as an AD as well.

This is the only website I go on that constantly directs me to that weird "warning this is a phishing site" thing

Tossed y'all plat memberships while we work on this issue, and thanks for the heads up.

I'll update the thread as we make progress

Me too. Was just giving a guy shit for having these issues on his iPhone and must've given my own phone karmic AIDS because beginning a couple days ago I started getting TERRIBLE pop-ups/redirects that I am not even able to back out of.

They break Sherdog for me.

I feel extremely fortunate that I'm even able to po

Back