adrien broner king of smack talk

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Man Adrien Broner is hilarious with this stuff.

RemoteLiveAllensbigearedbat-max-1mb.gif

"Anybody can get it. Afri-cans, I just beat the fuck out of a Mexi-can." - Broner.

<escalate99>

"Anybody can get it. Afri-cans, I just beat the fuck out of a Mexi-can." - Broner.

<escalate99>

hes hilarious, i like his style, he plays the part great, hes like mayweather but more over the top. Hes also very good, alot of ppl dont like him, or say he sucks or this n that, but reality is hes very good and I also see the potential to improve

hes hilarious, i like his style, he plays the part great, hes like mayweather but more over the top. Hes also very good, alot of ppl dont like him, or say he sucks or this n that, but reality is hes very good and I also see the potential to improve
<23>

You're right. Too prospect for sure. Wonder how his career will go from here, what with all his room to improve

he has the potential to improve. where he goes from here is a big question mark though. He could do something with boxing, or throw it all away.

About Billions........ barely made millions.

he's a great entertainer outside of the ring but needs to turn it up more in the ring.

will never forgot the pre fight press conferences with pauli, where he calls the side piece and then another time brings her into the conference to yell at pauli and then the post fight interview "DONT BRAG ABOUT TAKING MY SIDE PIECE"

I’m going to go all in on Tyson fury for smack talk. Saying on live tv that he’ll knock out David price and fight his gay lover tonybellew between rounds before turning up to a presser in a batman costume before his wlad fight. That’s better than broner taking a video of himself having a shit at Popeyes.

to be the king, or even great at smack talk, i think you should make everyone want to hear you. i find his talk so obnoxious that i just turn the tv whenever he is speaking.

to be the king, or even great at smack talk, i think you should make everyone want to hear you. i find his talk so obnoxious that i just turn the tv whenever he is speaking.
Broner is literally the miniature and black version Scott Steiner in boxing.

The "eloquence" of Adrian Broner makes Chael Sonnen look like Edgar Allan Poe.

Broner is literally the miniature and black version Scott Steiner in boxing.

The "eloquence" of Adrian Broner makes Chael Sonnen look like Edgar Allan Poe.

i quite enjoyed listening to steiner. his were often unintentionally funny

i quite enjoyed listening to steiner. his were often unintentionally funny
True enough.

It's more the weird rambling style that seemingly has no point is the similarities between them.

Steiner it's hilarious cause you know it's a combo of roids, painkillers, and booze doing it to him. Broner it concerns you cause he's probably stone cold sober when he does it and makes no sense.

I showed my friend some clips of Broner at the Vargas/Broner press conference and he really got it down: "dude, this guy has been talking for two minutes and he still hasn't said anything"

Back