Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers, Knocks Guy Out on Vegas Strip

is it really? I never considered it myself, I know that they give all kinds of checks for them, I wouldn't think I'd have a problem getting one but with bureaucracy who knows, I went for a car emissions yesterday and had a problem because my ignition is kinda squirrelly, the dingbat asked if i would forego suing them if they fucked up the car turning the key, always some stupid issue dealing with those people. There are other weapons you can use though, I've seen really strong mace work extremely well on most people. Tasers can be effective too. Shame we have to discuss this but I'm sorry, there are just some real fucking dumbass' out there who can't do anything but disrupt everyone else's lives.

I've never tried to apply to get one, looked into it and was just too much of a hassle, not worth my time. I live upstate so it's a lot more country and gun friendly than nyc, which is super strict on guns. So I can go buy a shotgun or hunting rifle with a license and a quick bg check and be fine, pistols are more complicated no assault rifles allowed in the state, I don't think.
I moved into a rough neighborhood in the city and thought about buying a shotgun just in case something crazy happened, but I've never been a gun guy and haven't felt the need to get one yet. One of my best friends (we go way back) lives out in Buffalo and is an avid hunter, been trying to get me to go out there and shoot some deer with him but haven't taken him up on the offer yet.

yeah mace and tasers are good shit and nonlethal but effective.

There are a lot of auto immune illnesses, take your pick.

If you get to a point where all your organs don't work in sync you will end up with bad times, such as your spleen eating white blood cells (alcoholics and drug addicts get this but they aren't getting punched by a pro in the liver).
i'd never heard of problems like that with boxers but I wondered about it. Ferdie pacheco left Ali after he discovered his kidneys were "falling apart" and Ali kept fighting. Ferdie is kinda full of shit in some ways but i'm sure he was right about that. I heard he was hovering around during the second spinks fight though, maybe in hopes of being back in the fold.

Sugar Ray Robinson had diabetes when he got older, Joe Louis had mental problems, paranoia and heart problems which were probably from cocaine use at least partially. You never hear too much about other issues other than brain issues, there are fighters who have shot their knees out from all the roadwork, Roy Jones, and Greg Haugen both can't do any running anymore because of this.

There are a lot of auto immune illnesses, take your pick.

If you get to a point where all your organs don't work in sync you will end up with bad times, such as your spleen eating white blood cells (alcoholics and drug addicts get this but they aren't getting punched by a pro in the liver).
My younger bro has chron's/colitis which I beilieve is auto immune, and I really thought I might have given it to him from hitting him in the body so many times when we sparred. His doc said it wasn't from that but I still felt bad knowing that I probably didn't help the matter.

I've never tried to apply to get one, looked into it and was just too much of a hassle, not worth my time. I live upstate so it's a lot more country and gun friendly than nyc, which is super strict on guns. So I can go buy a shotgun or hunting rifle with a license and a quick bg check and be fine, pistols are more complicated no assault rifles allowed in the state, I don't think.
I moved into a rough neighborhood in the city and thought about buying a shotgun just in case something crazy happened, but I've never been a gun guy and haven't felt the need to get one yet. One of my best friends (we go way back) lives out in Buffalo and is an avid hunter, been trying to get me to go out there and shoot some deer with him but haven't taken him up on the offer yet.

yeah mace and tasers are good shit and nonlethal but effective.
mace really is effective if you get the right kind, i say that as an eyewitness to how well it works on people. When I did security for my mentors grocery store, there was another employee who used the strongest mace he could find, almost every single night. In fact, part of my job was to make it unneccessary for him to do that because the police almost arrested him for macing people with little provocation, he actually eventually got the store sued for 50 grand. But anyway, the most irascible people would just drop like a sack of potatoes when he maced them so it shows how all that tough talk is usually bluff, he mace me as well, trying to mace some of these guys and I can say it's not pleasant but it wouldn't stop me if I had an objective in mind. But for most of the guys he used it on, they would just drop to the ground and start squirming.

I'm not saying it's the sole reason dudes, it's more prevelant in people who get heavy balls bounced on them and get hit by professional fighters. I'm not saying everyone who retires turns up with one but if you fuck your brain it doesn't control your body properly. Spleen eats blood cells, organs don't work in harmony and something has to give.

You guys probably know more than me so I'm not preaching I know what repeated trauma does to areas of the body so I looked into it a bit, I couldn't write an essay as to why it just seems to fit, it could be a misuse of causation and correlation by me.

mace really is effective if you get the right kind, i say that as an eyewitness to how well it works on people. When I did security for my mentors grocery store, there was another employee who used the strongest mace he could find, almost every single night. In fact, part of my job was to make it unneccessary for him to do that because the police almost arrested him for macing people with little provocation, he actually eventually got the store sued for 50 grand. But anyway, the most irascible people would just drop like a sack of potatoes when he maced them so it shows how all that tough talk is usually bluff, he mace me as well, trying to mace some of these guys and I can say it's not pleasant but it wouldn't stop me if I had an objective in mind. But for most of the guys he used it on, they would just drop to the ground and start squirming.
guy sounds like a hothead. Good thing they didn't give him a gun or somebody might be dead. Reminds me of my 7th grade social studies teacher telling me about how his brother was a cop and they had to go through some kind of "training" where all the ppl involved had to get peppers prayed directly in the face and he was talking about how guys would get hit and drop to the ground, eyes watering, snot and spit just spewing out of their face, and just roll around in pain all disgusting for several mins at a time. Stuff is nasty. That's impressive you could take it as well as you could.

I'm not saying it's the sole reason dudes, it's more prevelant in people who get heavy balls bounced on them and get hit by professional fighters. I'm not saying everyone who retires turns up with one but if you fuck your brain it doesn't control your body properly. Spleen eats blood cells, organs don't work in harmony and something has to give.

you were a pretty legit soccer player when you were younger, right? What position? Anyway I remember heaarig about a study that actually said the way soccer players head the ball, it's on the front/top area of their head, and that's one of the more vulnerable parts of the skull. So they said a lot of longterm pros and stuff were suffering brain damage from years and years of doing that. You obv know more about the sport than me, is that true? Sorry if I missed similar post earlier itt.

guy sounds like a hothead. Good thing they didn't give him a gun or somebody might be dead. Reminds me of my 7th grade social studies teacher telling me about how his brother was a cop and they had to go through some kind of "training" where all the ppl involved had to get peppers prayed directly in the face and he was talking about how guys would get hit and drop to the ground, eyes watering, snot and spit just spewing out of their face, and just roll around in pain all disgusting for several mins at a time. Stuff is nasty. That's impressive you could take it as well as you could.

He was a hothead, but, i learned with time just how tired of people you get. Funny thing is, we were good friends when I got to know him, totally different people. The owners son said to me once when discussing him "what would you call him Pete? A lovable psycho?" that's pretty much it. I remember he used to tell me, "some of these people should be gathered up and ground into dog food" and sometimes he would do mean things look at me seeing pity in my face and say "i'm sorry Pete, these people are in the way". But, with age, god forgive me for saying it, I sometimes feel the same way.

you were a pretty legit soccer player when you were younger, right? What position? Anyway I remember heaarig about a study that actually said the way soccer players head the ball, it's on the front/top area of their head, and that's one of the more vulnerable parts of the skull. So they said a lot of longterm pros and stuff were suffering brain damage from years and years of doing that. You obv know more about the sport than me, is that true? Sorry if I missed similar post earlier itt.
i've heard that too, it made me think of all the nothing punches fighters take and realize that they are probably just as big a problem with brain damage as the kayo punches.

I was a goalkeeper, so I didn't head the ball. I wasn't shit but I wasn't going to be top level. I played with a couple of people who play professionally at a good level. They were far better than I could've ever been.

Head trauma was far worse when the balls were shit and if it was wet it was like heading a dumbbell. These days apparently it affects pre teens, I think fuck it, we all take risks every day, but that's the argument.

I was a goalkeeper, so I didn't head the ball. I wasn't shit but I wasn't going to be top level. I played with a couple of people who play professionally at a good level. They were far better than I could've ever been.

Head trauma was far worse when the balls were shit and if it was wet it was like heading a dumbbell. These days apparently it affects pre teens, I think fuck it, we all take risks every day, but that's the argument.

off topic I know but who's your favorite premier league team? I've always rooted for Chelsea b/c back in like '08. I used to play the demo and scored with Drogba all the time so that became my favorite team/player.

He was a hothead, but, i learned with time just how tired of people you get. Funny thing is, we were good friends when I got to know him, totally different people. The owners son said to me once when discussing him "what would you call him Pete? A lovable psycho?" that's pretty much it. I remember he used to tell me, "some of these people should be gathered up and ground into dog food" and sometimes he would do mean things look at me seeing pity in my face and say "i'm sorry Pete, these people are in the way". But, with age, god forgive me for saying it, I sometimes feel the same way.

some ppl are scum that's for sure. I know of a couple right off the top of my head just thinking about it.

off topic I know but who's your favorite premier league team? I've always rooted for Chelsea b/c back in like '08. I used to play the demo and scored with Drogba all the time so that became my favorite team/player.
My team isn't premier league so I can't answer that.

some ppl are scum that's for sure. I know of a couple right off the top of my head just thinking about it.
yup, and not all of them are streetpeople, there are a lot of people out there who the human race would be better without, a lot. But like I used to tell this man when he'd go off "we're not god, we can't make those decisions". The scary thing going into the future is, at what point will someone start to make those decisions, i could see the elite going into heavy population control methods, just because of the sheer number of people on the planet. I would kinda think it's inevitable and people being the way they are, someone will take the psycho's idea all the way to it's conclusion.

why do you feel you don't have a choice? are you physically compromised? I always feel bad for the older people I know, i don't ever want to feel like they do.

I first got it because I was dealing with some pretty shady people with my occupation. I also carry large sums of cash at times.

Closest call I had was at a building I did business at. It was late and the building was closing down. A dude was sitting near an exit and not letting some females leave. He was screaming at them. I told him to leave and he was not having it. He pulled out some scissors and started screaming at me. I just flashed him the piece. Did not pull it. If he had approached me with the scissors I would have shot him no doubt. He calmed down a bit and I called the cops. I convinced him to leave the scene before they arrived.

Softest part of the body. Many don't realize that
I'm fairly sure that your scrotum is softer than the back of your head. And if it isn't, God bless you sir.

I'm fairly sure that your scrotum is softer than the back of your head. And if it isn't, God bless you sir.
If you kick me in the balls it will hurt and I'll find you and kick your ass, if you kick me in the back of the head I might die. There's a difference short round.

Back