Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz For Floyd-Conor Undercard

qraz0_s-200x150.gif

AB is the Junie Browning of boxing imo

giphy.gif

Seriously, though...

They'd need to fight at 154 lbs, right?

I give Nate a MUCH better chance against Broner than Conor against Floyd.

Actually an interesting fight from a lot of different angles.

Broner is nowhere near as good as he was hyped up to be and annoying as all hell, but you don't get through that Maidana beating with no heart. Heart and durability are arguably two of his better qualities, actually.

I agree with the annoying part! And for sure he has some heart. Although he seems like a guy who falls apart when fights don't go his way-and he has shown shades of that, as well as terribly low output- but he came back after that knockdown from Maidana to not only win rounds but win them strong. Watching those later rounds it made me wonder why he didnt fight like that- boxing range, crisp punching combos- for the entire fight, cuz he would have easily won it if so.

And yes, the size difference makes the fight between them a non-starter. He is way more street/hood than the Diaz brothers combined, though- to a fault. Probably gonna end up a sad story.

Conor is only guy i trust right now to have a boxing match. It be painful to watch another MMA fighter take on a Boxer, i doubt it last the 3 minutes. Conor has shown legitimate boxing skill.

Broner is a much more winnable fight for Nate than Floyd is for Conor.

That isn't saying a lot... but it's the truth.

All these boxers are jumping at the chance to fight people from another sport. The funny thing is that if an MMA fighter called these guys out in MMA they would act like the MMA fighter was crazy for wanting them to fight outside their sport.

Easy payday and the MMA fighters are desperate enough that they are willing to get humiliated.

Also, Broner is not on good terms with Mayweather, he won't be on his undercard and he would want a big purse which Floyd would never facilitate.

I'd say if the money is right, Nate will take it.

That said, Nate may also pull the "look how much f'n money, Conor is getting paid and I beat his ass. Pay me 70 million and I'll take the fight."

Broner bout to get his ass kicked by Mikey Garcia. He needs to simmer down.

Might as well, what's Nate have to say about it?

All these boxers are jumping at the chance to fight people from another sport. The funny thing is that if an MMA fighter called these guys out in MMA they would act like the MMA fighter was crazy for wanting them to fight outside their sport.

i don't get what you're saying. this is a money grab. mma fighters that think they can box are fools. and broner is a fucking idiot that needs to worry about mikey garcia next month.

nobody in boxing wants to fight in mma. nobody in mma actually wants to fight mma, they just want to be rich and famous, which is why the champs go as long as possible without fighting.

AB is the misfit son Floyd Mayweather is ashamed of. Gervonta Davis is the golden child who gets all the attention in the family.

pretty good.

AB is the jon jones of boxing if jon jones was less talented and a worse person

lol

jon jones is a saint and a smart person compared to broner.

Conor is only guy i trust right now to have a boxing match. It be painful to watch another MMA fighter take on a Boxer, i doubt it last the 3 minutes. Conor has shown legitimate boxing skill.
Hahahaha ahhahaha!

Book Diaz vs Chavez Jr. and Silva vs RJJ.

Back