Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz For Floyd-Conor Undercard

Don't know where these whiners are coming from, the card's theme is boxing vs. mma. Would be awesome to see diaz/broner and silva/jones jr on card.

Man, one of the most satisfying KD i've seen. Maidana was a legit animal, true mexican style warrior. Gave Mayweather a real fight the first time.

I see Broner as mostly a frontrunner, but with his speed and abiities, see Daiz having a lot of troubles with him. Then again, if Nate could keep up the pace and pressure him without absorbing too much damage, I could see him starting to wear him down a little? Just seems Broner, even with his low output, should be able to win and be the favorite.

He better staty focused on Garcia- one of the best and smartest boxers in the game.
yeah he's a boss. I'm a big fan of argentine fights aswell. You might want to check out the original boss
Carlos Monzon.

CkxYqh1XAAA5guZ.jpg
lol.... Broner fights @ 147lbs, and Woodley fights @ 170.
Still, Broner would beat the brakes off of him.

@170, Woodley's fighting Light Heavy weight.... Kovalev/Stevenson/Beterbiev/Ward/Gvozdyk/Sullivan Barrera... there is litearlly NOBODY in the top 100 that wouldn't absolutely rape the shit out of Twood.

These boxers/fighters need to give it up. No one is going to get on the card. Mayweather isn't going split his purse by letting other big stars on the card. It's the Conor/May show.

What's AB's walking weight? Because at least Floyd is fighting a guy that walks 20lbs heavier than him.

Broner gets fat between fights because he's Broner, but he's best suited for 140 pounds. In good shape, he's likely low 150s on fight night. He'd be giving up a comparable amount of weigh to what Floyd is giving up to McGregor, in all likelihood.

This is obviously not going to happen, though. He's fighting Garcia in late July in a fight where he's a fairly significant underdog (which will likely see him sustain a decent beating no matter what), and Broner isn't a Mayweather promoted fighter and this is a Mayweather promoted event.

The Diaz bros gave plenty of rounds to Omar Henry (RIP) and Andre Ward. They've spent years training with world class boxers.

That doesn't mean they can walk into the sport and compete at the highest level, but it definitely means they can take exhibition level fights with lesser opponents.

Broner is a small guy. I honestly don't know if you can sanction a fight between Broner and Diaz considering the size gap. Even if Nate agreed to fight 154, which seems unlikely, that is probably close to what Broner walks around at. I believe he's fighting next month at 140lbs.

These boxers/fighters need to give it up. No one is going to get on the card. Mayweather isn't going split his purse by letting other big stars on the card. It's the Conor/May show.

He'll put on the two most significant fighters he promotes to give them exposure (Gervonta Davis and Badou Jack). I could see Andrew Tabiti getting a decent step up fight, as well.

Silva vs RJJr.... jesus that would be sad however it turned out. Neither of those two dudes should be fighting these days.

This fight would be brutal. Diaz would get finished quick. Funny that boxers are realizing the fighting MMA stars are bringing in more money than fighting a boxer.

Adrien Broner would beat the shit out of Nate Diaz in boxing. And the build-up to it would be hilarious Lol Maybe even better than the Conor/Nate shit talk...
qoxeVY.gif
tumblr_msvynp02WG1qk6zdio1_500.gif

All these boxers are jumping at the chance to fight people from another sport. The funny thing is that if an MMA fighter called these guys out in MMA they would act like the MMA fighter was crazy for wanting them to fight outside their sport.
So fucking true, lol.

Broner should be more concerned with Mikey Garcia if you ask me.

Not surprising but it seems as if he's looking past Garcia with this nonsense Nate Diaz talk which doesn't bode well for him.

Mikey is LEGIT.

All these boxers are jumping at the chance to fight people from another sport. The funny thing is that if an MMA fighter called these guys out in MMA they would act like the MMA fighter was crazy for wanting them to fight outside their sport.

HUGE difference! Conor and Nate have both talked about wanting to Box. If a Boxer was saying he wanted to do MMA you would see MMA fighters calling them out, You know, like they did with Toney and Mercer

I am seriously done with these bullshit call-outs.

Any boxer who's considered world-class or elite should be ashamed to call out an MMA fighter. Absolutely ashamed.

Well MMA fighters have been calling Floyd out for like 10 years

Back