Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz For Floyd-Conor Undercard

broner2.gif

Lulz, damn, Diaz would be clowned badly, but then again nobody would give a shit since

AB is eons above Junie in terms of talent in their respective sports. Junie is a nobody, whereas AB is still considered to be a contender. And I'm not a fan of either, by the way.
Fine he's the Mike Perry of Boxing

if they do this, then when diaz gets owned. the diaz mcgregor 3 would feel like a, "who of the guys tooled by boxers is the less worse"

Adrian Broner is 5'6 and fights at Welterweight. He would need to step up to junior middleweight because Nate is a big boy. Nate doesn't need all that much foot work because of his arms and a boxing ring is smaller than a cage... I def. see Diaz having a shot to win. But this fight doesn't seem likely as Broner has a fight late July, but I would love to hear more boxers call out Diaz...

The silver lining is about the money. If they were offered, and I'm pretty sure they would take it...

Yeah I do understand the money aspect, but we're talking about high level boxers, in Broner's case (a boxer often considered to be one of the best in the world!) going out of their way to challenge an athlete in a (arguably similar) but completely different sport who has little to no experience in the field he's being challenged in. Diaz will not lose an ounce of respect amongst MMA fans for refusing this fight, although I'm sure the largely uneducated media will try to say otherwise.

Bottom line is... if Broner is challenging rather than accepting, he is way out of line in my eyes.

I'll box anyone on that card for $500k. And I'll promise you right now that I'll take the most hilarious dive ever. You're gonna see me turtle up in the corner and go down hard as soon as I'm touched with zero attempt to get back to my feet. Straight up. No shame.

You'll do that but it won't be a dive.

All these boxer/MMA call outs for the undercard

They should have a boxer fight a UFC fighter in MMA on the undercard to put the main event into perspective

Adrian Broner is 5'6 and fights at Welterweight. He would need to step up to junior middleweight because Nate is a big boy. Nate doesn't need all that much foot work because of his arms and a boxing ring is smaller than a cage... I def. see Diaz having a shot to win. But this fight doesn't seem likely as Broner has a fight late July, but I would love to hear more boxers call out Diaz...

Appreciate your assessment of Broner's feasability to fight Diaz. But I have to ask, why would you love to see pro boxers calling out Nate? Surely he has nothing to prove in that field?

"Broner" sounds like a term used for erections in a frat house

I always wondered how the Diaz bros would fair in a boxing match, they are among the best boxers in mma.

Mayweather, McGregor, Broner and Diaz would all make for some epic press conferences.

Appreciate your assessment of Broner's feasability to fight Diaz. But I have to ask, why would you love to see pro boxers calling out Nate? Surely he has nothing to prove in that field?
He's got tremendous size for 1 against Broner, and Diaz has boxed with world class boxers, boxers at heavyweight, and is a one of the best boxers in MMA... Plus it doesn't hurt the fact that Amir Khan said Diaz can do well in boxing, and ever hear of Andre Ward? Yeah, sparred with him and make some good compliments...

But surely, none of that has anything to do with how horribly Diaz would lose to Broner... :rolleyes:

Mayweather, McGregor, Broner and Diaz would all make for some epic press conferences.
I'd pay $50 just to see the conferences with that line up, let alone the ppv... And I never buy ppv.

they should just go all in and make this card boxing vs mma

Yah, if a Nate called him out to a MMA fight this guy would shit his pants. <209Bitch>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back