Adrien Broner Calls Out Nate Diaz For Floyd-Conor Undercard

Also it would be good for a bunch of crossover fights. Opens mma up for more money

Conor is only guy i trust right now to have a boxing match. It be painful to watch another MMA fighter take on a Boxer, i doubt it last the 3 minutes. Conor has shown legitimate boxing skill.

Doesn't he have a scheduled fight with Mikey Garcia?

Just throwing this out there: I would be willing to box Mickey Gall on this card for anything over 500k. I should make a twitter handle and call him out.

I'll box anyone on that card for $500k. And I'll promise you right now that I'll take the most hilarious dive ever. You're gonna see me turtle up in the corner and go down hard as soon as I'm touched with zero attempt to get back to my feet. Straight up. No shame.

i want to box the sherdog mod who wastelanded my holm thread today for being inappropiate
I'll save the mod from embarrassment and take you on instead.

Send this to TMT, they might be interested

Oh Fuck Yeah! I would love to Broner vs Diaz on the Co-Main event! Brilliant!!!

Make it happen Mayweather Promotions!!!

I'll box anyone on that card for $500k. And I'll promise you right now that I'll take the most hilarious dive ever. You're gonna see me turtle up in the corner and go down hard as soon as I'm touched with zero attempt to get back to my feet. Straight up. No shame.
Should we start a twitter handle and just start calling out everyone on the card? Hell I'll box in a tutu for that kind of quiche.

I am seriously done with these bullshit call-outs.

Any boxer who's considered world-class or elite should be ashamed to call out an MMA fighter. Absolutely ashamed.
MMA fighters call out boxers all the time. Fucking stuped miocic called out wladimir klitchko. Maybe these MMA fighters need to get off Twitter or keep their fucking mouths shut.

Everyone knows Nate boxes and boxes here and there with the p4p #1 in boxer today, Andre Ward. Even Amir Khan said Nate could do well in boxing... He's got more of realistic chance in beating Broner than Mcgregor beating Floyd...

The sport of MMA and it's fans are going to have eat a shit sandwhich on August 26th.

We'll never hear the end of it.

Everyone knows Nate boxes and boxes here and there with the p4p #1 in boxer today, Andre Ward. Even Amir Khan said Nate could do well in boxing... He's got more of realistic chance in beating Broner than Mcgregor beating Floyd...
Still not much of a chance.

Lulz, damn, Diaz would be clowned badly, but then again nobody would give a shit since
AB is the Junie Browning of boxing imo
AB is eons above Junie in terms of talent in their respective sports. Junie is a nobody, whereas AB is still considered to be a contender. And I'm not a fan of either, by the way.

I'm hoping to hear more boxers call out Diaz, just in case Broner gets beat up on the 29th of July...

Time is tickin...

MMA fighters call out boxers all the time. Fucking stuped miocic called out wladimir klitchko. Maybe these MMA fighters need to get off Twitter or keep their fucking mouths shut.

I totally agree. I seem to remember JDS claiming that with a few week's training he could take out a Klitschko. Deluded sportsmen on both sides for sure. Just a shame the power only seems to go one way.

I'm surprised more boxers haven't called out Diaz. It's the Mayweather & Mcgregor Sweepstakes...

Maybe me and @Final Say can throw down in the prelims.

Or that redneck from Raleigh who was talking shit about Charlotte other day.

If they're going big, they might as well go all the way and make Diaz vs a high caliber boxer...

Back