Adrien Broner Breaking Down on Social Media Again | Page 2

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Draper, Feb 9, 2018.

1. BluntTrauma21 Young Martha

BluntTrauma21
    About Benzos

2. Sunfish Martinez Belt

Sunfish
    Did someone post this in the fucking heavies?

3. Superzorro Goddess of War

Superzorro
    He might be beyond saving at this point.

4. Bend NvR Break Standing still is actually moving back

Bend NvR Break
    Why do people post personal things on social media?

5. Sunfish Martinez Belt

Sunfish
    You mean I shouldn’t post pictures of me holding my dong in one hand and eating a banana? Thanks for the heads up 1996 ;)

6. Marty777 Double Yellow Card

Marty777
    That guy is such a narcissistic loser, why even post anything having to do with him at all.

7. blackjackz Purple Belt

blackjackz

Freddie does a pretty good breakdown of Broner, and what is his problem is as a fighter and his chaotic personal life.

8. MakeSherdogGreatAgain Blue Belt

MakeSherdogGreatAgain
    My favorite Broner fight has to be against Maidana. This is what happens when a mediocre boxer talks like he's Floyd and really believes it. His dreams have been crushed. The downward spiral begins.

9. cottagecheesefan Silver Belt

cottagecheesefan
    Looks like there was a thread about this on the heavies.

I bumped the old thread, since AB not worthy of a new one.

Hum

10. Sunfish Martinez Belt

Sunfish
    I think it was @RR who says that to hang out with broner is a good guy.

I also don’t think that he has a pr manager or hands on agent because if you work for me and say you want to live stream yourself having a shit, you aren’t my client anymore.

11. YoungCashMoney Orange Belt

YoungCashMoney
    I've hung out with him a few times aswell and it saddens me that he has these mental issues going on. He really is a good guy in real life if he's cool with you, just a clown like a class clown type, he's a goofball but in a fun way. Genuinely nice tho, helpful, I'd catch a vibe that he's maybe lonely? because even me ( I was 17 at the time ), he would talk to me one on one and go on small monologues about boxing and how the sparring was that day, ect., and this was 27-0 right before Maidana Broner, with all the hype and everything. This was at his house where he was having a kickback/party a few hours later, so the vibe was chill before the turn up lol. Once the confirmation that some baddies were coming through were told to Adrien Broner, I watched him literally drink a cup full of Patron. Had to be at least 9-10 shots worth, he chugged it like it wasn't shit. One hour later he was walking around the house naked asking ppl where his clothes are lmao, I actually have a video of it, but of course I'd never post something like that.

Really cool dude, funny, genuinely nice, sad to see he has those demons in his head. Needs professional help for sure.

listrahtes, Dr. Will and JayE like this.
  12. Sunfish Martinez Belt

Sunfish
    You’ve basically said the same as anyone who’s met him. That you like him but he does stupid shot, usually whilst on something. If he’s the guy you say he is someone needs to step in and turn his life into the right direction before he fucks everything up.

One of my best friends, no he isn’t a boxer no I’m not posting the video I’m saving to show a future wife, comes out drinking with me and my girl and a few friends. So it’s £1 a drink on selected drinks so given its walking distance from my house you can get amazingly wasted and walk home. So we come home in in bed with my girl, my friend is sleeping on the sofa. All of a sudden naked friend walks into your room, you shout fuck off, it half wakes him up, he runs away. Broner sounds like that guy.

13. UL Yellow Card

UL
    cant see anything so i am guessing he deleted them

14. Noctilux Purple Belt

Noctilux
    Pretty obvious this dude is bipolar.

15. YoungCashMoney Orange Belt

YoungCashMoney
    Alcohol is a helluva drug. I'm sure people have tried to step in and help him, but its one of those situations where only he can really help himself. He also has to want that help, maybe he enjoys partying too much and the rockstar life that he can't give it up, even tho it is clearly self destructive for his mental health and overall life.

It's crazy how much he's deteriorated as a boxer in the last few years, even tho he got his ass whooped, people forget that Broner-Maidana wasn't one sided. Chino ended Broner's prime right when it started. I truly think Broner would have beat damn near any 140-147lber besides Pacman and Floyd the night he fought Chino, Chinos style was just the worst possible style matchup he could have faced moving up so fast, that capitalized on his flaws of inactivity but also had unforgiving power & true boxing skills thanks to Robert Garcia. Even still, Broner is the only fighter to ever walk Maidana down, and this was after moving from 135-147 and facing arguably the hardest puncher in the division (after facing the lightest punching world class fighter in the division, Paulie Malignaggi). He showed his balls & heart that night, and apparently left them there when he left the ring.

listrahtes and JayE like this.
  16. JayE Black Belt

JayE
    I'm certainly no psychologist, but it would seem that he has some fairly serious mental illness. Hopefully he gets help before he hurts anyone around him.

17. Sharkhunter Purple Belt

Sharkhunter
    everything you wrote makes sense but the middle part

18. The Can Opener Brown Belt

The Can Opener
    That was a long time ago.

Last time RR talked about Broner it was more along the lines of how he's a scumbag and owes him money PERSONALLY on top of owing one of the people RR works with MILLIONS OF DOLLARS so the whole he's a good kid thing no longer applies. He's a fuck up who doesn't pay his small debts with friends or his massive debts with business partners.

19. LogicalInsanity Gold Belt

LogicalInsanity
  20. wilddeuces Brown Belt

wilddeuces
    Rap, whores with nice asses (important qualifier), and growing the fuck up. I dunno man, that middle one is gonna be hard to put down.