Adrian Broner vs Mikey Garcia Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
broner doesnt have a chance and doesnt have skills?

good fuken grief

its as if some people here dont even follow the sport on a weekly, let alone daily, basis.

its something they check out every other month in case they run into someone in a sports bar and they dont want to appear clueless

That was a good interview, however, I feel Ward plays the victim a bit too much. If not for Roc Nations being retarded with his guarantee, he would not be on such a high perch. I don't like AB, but he mad a name for himself by beign a character, that is the opposite of Ward, who can barely sell a fight with Kova. Yet AB is still able to headline.

good fuken grief

its as if some people here dont even follow the sport on a weekly, let alone daily, basis.

its something they check out every other month in case they run into someone in a sports bar and they dont want to appear clueless

Or maybe people just have opinions .
There are those that are very highly educated on the sport ( not me obviously) and then you have casuals who participate in a conversation.

Many of times ( don't know the exact stat) a casual votes with his/her heart and gets it right while the statistical expert fails

It's what makes this sport so awesome; the outcome is never 100 percent a sure thing and sucks the expert gambler to get taken for most of thier money.

If I recall you said Broner wins ?

That was a good interview, however, I feel Ward plays the victim a bit too much. If not for Roc Nations being retarded with his guarantee, he would not be on such a high perch. I don't like AB, but he mad a name for himself by beign a character, that is the opposite of Ward, who can barely sell a fight with Kova. Yet AB is still able to headline.

other than the "little g" garbage ward is pure class in and out of the ring. hes not like the mayweather camp, pbf promoting the fight and another reason to bet broner here as he could get a close decision, and going to pick broner without any reasoning.

Or maybe people just have opinions .
There are those that are very highly educated on the sport ( not me obviously) and then you have casuals who participate in a conversation.

Many of times ( don't know the exact stat) a casual votes with his/her heart and gets it right while the statistical expert fails

It's what makes this sport so awesome; the outcome is never 100 percent a sure thing and sucks the expert gambler to get taken for most of thier money.

If I recall you said Broner wins ?

i bet broner at +600 and hoping to middle during the fight. i am pretty confident that at some point garcia will be a -150, if not even money.

mikey garcia was kd in round two against 130 roman, almost hit the canvas in round 2 against 130 burgos and arguably lost the first two rounds against career fw rojas who had fought a grand total of eight rounds in four years before garcia. iirc, maidana has claimed that broner was the hardest puncher that he has ever fought.

but all people will remember is the ko garcia had over dejan

i bet broner at +600 and hoping to middle during the fight. that is my play. i am pretty confident that at some point garcia will be a -150, if not even money.

mikey garcia was kd in round two against 130 roman, almost hit the canvas in round 2 against 130 burgos and arguably lost the first two rounds against career fw rojas who had fought a grand total of eight rounds in four years before garcia. iirc, maidana has claimed that broner was the hardest puncher that he has ever fought.

That makes logical sense , but it could also mean he might have been effected by wieght draining ? What you think ?

Hmm that punching power definitely can play a factor , add that he is fast , I just don't trust the rapper to take the fight serious

That makes logical sense , but it could also mean he might have been effected by wieght draining ? What you think ?

its a possibilty that the cut to 130 affected him but strange that we weighed in at 129 both times. like you said, nothing is 100 percent. i like broner here, he trained in colorado springs for this fight to get away from the distractions and imo he is going to have advantages with punch resistance, speed and power and going by past fights he should be able to match garcias output

im llke ward and have this a pick em, especaiily with mayweater promting the fight and mikey having no ties to dibella should it go to the cards

Well, I think Garcia wins, but not even a contest? I hope so really, ahaha. Dislike AB as much as Rober Garcia's father
I mean, Broner will be in the ring. Hell prob throw a couple of punches. But no I honestly dont think it will be a close fight.

Broners head is elsewhere.

i bet broner at +600 and hoping to middle during the fight. i am pretty confident that at some point garcia will be a -150, if not even money.

Want to put some $ on it with me?

good fuken grief

Stop trying to talk down to people and get the fuck off your window licking high horse.

Want to put some $ on it with me?

sure

what do you want to bet that sometime during the fight mikey garcia will be offered at -150 in live betting.

youre here all the time like you know so much about boxing talking down to people

i have no problem putting my money where my mouth is because i know boxing.

you...not so much

not that i wanted to but ive embarrased you on this forum so many times i have no problem doing it again

sure

what do you want to bet that sometime during the fight mikey garcia will be offered at -150 in live betting.

youre here all the time like you know so much about boxing talking down to people

i have no problem putting my money where my mouth is because i know boxing.

you...not so much

not that i wanted to but ive embarrased you on this forum so many times i have no problem doing it again
You want to bet on what odds Garcia comes in at? That is really lame.

Mikey whoops that ass.

Broner wins this one setting up Broner-Khan or Broner-D.Garcia.

This is not going to be as easy as most people think, since Broner is legitmately bigger and faster than Garcia. Broner is not a great fighter, but he does some things well enough to give anybody a few problems. But Garcia should definitely win convincingly, after some speed bumps along the way.

This is not going to be as easy as most people think, since Broner is legitmately bigger and faster than Garcia. Broner is not a great fighter, but he does some things well enough to give anybody a few problems. But Garcia should definitely win convincingly, after some speed bumps along the way.
Hes lazy and is content to do close to nothing in the ring though. He thinks hes good enough to take rounds off and land that big shot.

Hes lazy and is content to do close to nothing in the ring though. He thinks hes good enough to take rounds off and land that big shot.

I completely agree, and I've said in the past that Maidana beat the heart out of Broner and we'd never see a truly driven Broner ever again.

But for some reason, I think we might see a bit of a resurgence here. I've seen some interviews with Broner and he's not in character, at all. He's just being himself and seems genuinely motivated, and has put all the bullshit aside for probably the first time. The very best Broner can give Garcia some problems because of his natural size advantage.

I could be wrong, Broner may show up and revert back to his inactivity as soon as he gets cracked. But I do see a real glimmer of hope in Broner right now.

I put some money on Broner for the chance that he comes in motivated given what the odds were, in which case I still think it's unlikely he beats Garcia, but he's got a shot. Most likely scenario I think is that he continues his current run of looking disappointing and gets stomped.

I put some money on Broner for the chance that he comes in motivated given what the odds were, in which case I still think it's unlikely he beats Garcia, but he's got a shot. Most likely scenario I think is that he continues his current run of looking disappointing and gets stomped.
Motivated broner? So if he doesn't taunt power punchers, stops videoing himself having a shit and doesn't get arrested?

Back