Adrian Broner vs Mikey Garcia Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Less than 3 weeks away. There should be more excitement from you loons.

Give me Broner for the upset.
No one's taking him. So I'll take him.
@RR
@PUO3

Poll please.

I think Mikey wins, but it'll be a close fight. Mikey doesn't have the rough style thats given Broner trouble in the past (Maidana, Porter) but I think he is the better boxer.

I have laid some money down on Broner. He is at huge underdog odds right now.

Garcia can lose to the bigger guy if he gets drawn into a dog fight. If he moves around Broner and tags him repeatedly AB's slow feet and poor defense will show. I don't think Garcia will fight stupid. He'll get a 117-111ish UD.

Mikey by blowout. Broner isn't very good. Not sure how he's tricked so many people into thinking otherwise. The two good fighters he fought fucked him up. Even against nobodies he takes half the rounds off for no reason at all. His only advantage here will be size if he even makes weight at all but it won't be enough. Betting money on a guy who loses his big fights, struggles with weight and is depressed enough to nearly kill himself on instagram recently is a bad bad idea.

A guy who can't do anything significant against Paulie isn't going to beat Mikey.

@DeJulez you know what team I'm on. Us against the rest of the boxing world.

Kingpin AB.jpg

@Shoemaker and I have a sig bet on this already, I will be betting real monies on AB as well.

Garcia ends the Broner story once and for all. I thought Broner looked good vs Demarco, but he has never looked like that since. Meanwhile Garcia has never looked bad even once. I'm not bother even a bit by the going up in weight. Mikey by LOPSIDED dec, or straight up stoppage.

Please no.

I know it seems like a bad idea, but you're talking to a guy who's bet on hot dog eating contests, little league baseball, darts, the oscars, the grammys, beauty pageants and worst of all, wmma.

As the self professed best poster in the forum I need to live up to my word: I've been higher on Broner than most and I really think he's gonna put on a good performance win or lose, so I've gotta put my money where my mouth is on this one.

If this were outside a bowling alley, Broner would be -600.

I know it seems like a bad idea, but you're talking to a guy who's bet on hot dog eating contests, little league baseball, darts, the oscars, the grammys, beauty pageants and worst of all, wmma.

Broner has a better chance at winning any of those events than he does at beating Mikey Garcia in a boxing ring.

Of course it's your money and I'm sure you have your reasons but damn bro it really seems like a stretch. Mikey is significantly better than the two guys that previously fucked Broner and that was before he put on 50 pounds, pistol whipped a dude for out bowling him, got in a shootout at da club, showed up to court high as fuck claiming he was roofied and tried to remove his tonsils with a glock. You're betting on a horse that's already glue.

Broner has a better chance at winning any of those events than he does at beating Mikey Garcia in a boxing ring.

Of course it's your money and I'm sure you have your reasons but damn bro it really seems like a stretch. Mikey is significantly better than the two guys that previously fucked Broner and that was before he put on 50 pounds, pistol whipped a dude for out bowling him, got in a shootout at da club, showed up to court high as fuck claiming he was roofied and tried to remove his tonsils with a glock. You're betting on a horse that's already glue.

Yeah we've discussed this before so you know I have a soft spot for Broner and you're definitely in the majority here about your opinion of him, I think it's just me Dejulez and MVP who still are on the Broner bandwagon.

But like I've said before I see something in the dude. Mikey Garcia is something special, he's got pop, he's technical, he can box, he goes to the body and head, good counter puncher, etc. I just think Broner's gonna make this tough for him and definitely not as far of a stretch as you think for him to pull off the upset.

I don't know what kind of music you're into, but I like hip hop/r&b stuff. There's a guy named Young Thug who has a weird style of rap/trap music that he does. I hate most of his shit, but maybe 10 or 20% of his songs i really like. It's weird, there's that band or singer or whatever, that you usually hate most of the time, but you still see something special in some of their stuff. It's not by accident, it's there, it just doesn't show up that often.

And that's kind of how I look at AB. I don't like a lot of his performances as a whole, I don't like who he is outside the ring, but certain times in his fights he shows me he does in fact have something special, and this just might be the fight where he finally puts that special something into full gear and put on a great performance. I don't jump bandwagons easily, I'm still on Adrien's, I'm hanging by a thread, but I'm still on it.

I'll look like a moron if he gets blasted, but I'm basically retarded already, and I like to think that I know boxing pretty well, and maybe I'm blind but I truly believe Broner's gonna give Mikey a run for his money here.

Btw if you happen to read this Adrien, I'm cheerleading the shit out of you for this fight. I wrote all that shit for free, you should probably give me some money for writing all that good stuff about you.

82d11cd6a4ff2fb11b827aa26394ef17.jpg

mikey all day to much technique too sound

Garcia and it wont be close.

Garcia and it wont be close.

Not even close? Normally I would agree, but Broner been posting a lot of training stuff on social media, and looks ggreat.

I hope so tho, I dislike AB, he represents a lot of what is wrong with American culture.

Not even close? Normally I would agree, but Broner been posting a lot of training stuff on social media, and looks ggreat.

I hope so tho, I dislike AB, he represents a lot of what is wrong with American culture.
Broner isnt very good to start with and hes lazy. Garcia whoops his ass.

Broner isnt very good to start with and hes lazy. Garcia whoops his ass.

Well, I think Garcia wins, but not even a contest? I hope so really, ahaha. Dislike AB as much as Rober Garcia's father

broner doesnt have a chance and doesnt have skills?

good fuken grief

its as if some people here dont even follow the sport on a weekly, let alone daily, basis.

its something they check out every other month in case they run into someone in a sports bar and they dont want to appear clueless

Imagine if Theophane had any power... because he was landing with ease on Broner.

Back