Adonis Stevenson vs. Thomas Williams jr.

nope. Anyone brutal KO should get a vote IMO.
If thats the case then deontay wilder vs that polish bum he knocked out at the beginning of the year is light years ahead of chickensons tonight

great fight! Say what you will about Williams skillset but at least he came to win and not just roll over.

If thats the case then deontay wilder vs Szpilka knock out at the beginning of the year.

Was Wilder's this yr. I thought that was last yr but that should be in the top 5 for sure. That one was Nasty.

Kovalev has ko'd guys at a lesser level and got all the praise. Stevenson took a few good shots from williams and didn't go down. or look overly hurt. he doesn't have the best chin in the world but either does kovalev an either does ward all three have been down hard vs boone all 3 got up before 10 but the ref waved steveson off.

Nice fight. Got to give Adonis credit for switching his attack to the body after the first few tough rounds.

I'll have some of what you're smoking pal.
There's more to the light heavy weight division than Ward and Kovalev.

Its absurd to say the champ of the division is not relevant. No one likes his choices of late but he still wins.

There's more to the light heavy weight division than Ward and Kovalev.

Its absurd to say the champ of the division is not relevant. No one likes his choices of late but he still wins.
Never said he wasn't, the people he has chosen to fight since he won the title however are mostly irrelevant

Never said he wasn't, the people he has chosen to fight since he won the title however are mostly irrelevant
Williams last opponent was Edwin Rodriguez, who only has one loss to Andre Ward prior to that. He went all 12 with Ward too while Williams knocked him out.

Your assessment that Stevenson and Williams are "irrelevant" is incorrect. Sorry, it is.

Williams last opponent was Edwin Rodriguez, who only has one loss to Andre Ward prior to that. He went all 12 with Ward too while Williams knocked him out.

Your assessment that Stevenson and Williams are "irrelevant" is incorrect. Sorry, it is.
If you read my post you would know that I never said Stevenson is irrelevant, and if you honestly believe that Williams was anything more than yet another easy defense for Adonis let alone a relevant fighter in todays landscape then good on you. I'll tune in when Stevenson decides to fight someone notable

If you read my post you would know that I never said Stevenson is irrelevant, and if you honestly believe that Williams was anything more than yet another easy defense for Adonis let alone a relevant fighter in todays landscape then good on you. I'll tune in when Stevenson decides to fight someone notable
What makes a fighter "relevant" to you?

Stevenson is awesome. He's probably my favorite boxer right now

Stevenson proved he is a little better than the haters say. out of the top 3 175ers stevensons most recent fight was the most entertaining. who did ward beat?? some guy ive never heard of. who did kovalev beat Isaac chilemba and he looked poor in doing so. Stevenson beat a guy that seemed limit but had legit punching power. call williams power over rated all you want. He swung for the fences and hit stevenson clean a couple times and stevenson took it better than anyway with "the worst chin in boxing" should.

Stevenson proved he is a little better than the haters say. out of the top 3 175ers stevensons most recent fight was the most entertaining. who did ward beat?? some guy ive never heard of. who did kovalev beat Isaac chilemba and he looked poor in doing so. Stevenson beat a guy that seemed limit but had legit punching power. call williams power over rated all you want. He swung for the fences and hit stevenson clean a couple times and stevenson took it better than anyway with "the worst chin in boxing" should.
Who ever said Stevenson had the worst chin in boxing?

majority of people on boxingscene and east side boxing. I always would post saying his chin might not be strong but I can think of lots of people that had worse. and I'd be quoted with laugh icons.

Lots of people still said williams clearly doesn't punch that hard and anyone else in the top 10 would have knocked stevenson out. blah blah blah

Pay attention to Adonis's glutes in movement and offense, they are supple and full of gorged pumped red wine. They are very well developed and it contracts in unison with his body no matter how he attacks with his right hand. He can distribute all that energy from momentum generated from his pirouetting glutes with foot anchored to the earth. That along with his thick back makes him an interesting speciemen if he can improve on his dendrite connections to further tap into his intellect.

PBC on Spike average 530k viewers.

I blame the first 2 fights they were boring as fuck/

Eleider had a gimme fight against a smaller opponent with 5 days notice and jet lag. He just coasted to a decision.

Last edited:
Back