Adidas USA made Pro Fight Gloves

Wow that's a hefty price tag! Be very interested in finding out who makes these!!

They look beautiful. Definitely reminding me of custom metallic Grants.

But to pay $500 for professional fight gloves (which are known to lack in durability; especially mexican horsehair models.)... is insane.

For training purposes and proven durability, Winning's pro fight gloves fit that bill and are probably the most durable pro fight gloves out there, at least when it comes to stock models.

But I probably wouldn't even pay $400 let alone $500 for them (Winning pro fight) either.

Adidas is a globally well known general sports brand that have been making noise in the boxing scene lately... so I wouldn't be surprised if people actually pull the trigger on these.

So which Mexicans did they drive up from Tijuana to make these gloves? Who besides John Golomb and some straglers from Shelvin still knows how to make boxing gloves here?

So which Mexicans did they drive up from Tijuana to make these gloves? Who besides John Golomb and some straglers from Shelvin still knows how to make boxing gloves here?

1v1 Fight Gear.....?

Hey guys, been a lurker on this forum for a while, but decided to sign up. These gloves are actually made by Jason Neese of 1v1 fightgear. He used to make his own custom gloves (I believe his shop is out of Florida) but hit a big contract with Adidas and now makes gloves exclusively for them. I actually bought a pair of his original pro trainer elite lace up gloves and they were really nice, but damn, $500 is a steep price tag especially when his custom stuff was going for around $160-$200. JT Van V on youtube also had some custom bag gloves that 1v1 made for him but i think he sold out of them.

Hey guys, been a lurker on this forum for a while, but decided to sign up. These gloves are actually made by Jason Neese of 1v1 fightgear. He used to make his own custom gloves (I believe his shop is out of Florida) but hit a big contract with Adidas and now makes gloves exclusively for them. I actually bought a pair of his original pro trainer elite lace up gloves and they were really nice, but damn, $500 is a steep price tag especially when his custom stuff was going for around $160-$200. JT Van V on youtube also had some custom bag gloves that 1v1 made for him but i think he sold out of them.

Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. Do you happen have a picture of the gloves you bought from him?

1v1 Fight Gear.....?

Never heard of them but good guess! I had like 3 pairs of Dan Mosby made gloves and they were the best I ever owned and Ive owned all of them save Fly (Winnings, Grant, Reyes, Sabas, Fairtex,Shelvins). I understand why you are lookin for them...

Good for him. Way too much IMO. But if ppl are willing to pay that price more power to him. You can get custom Sabas fight gloves in Metalic colors for a more reasonable price. And they might might actually be " Hencho in Mejico" I think.

Thanks for they reply though, Stop hiding guy. WE SEE YOU !!

y2axymE.gif

<{1-9}> .

Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum. Do you happen have a picture of the gloves you bought from him?
Thanks, unfortunately I don’t have the gloves anymore as I sold them to someone at my gym. They were definitely a nice high end glove, nice materials and craftsmanship.

I was planning on buying a pair but at that price ill just get winning from Rakuten....if it ain't broke don't fix it

Was just about to start a thread about this. Adidas must of caught wind about @Di Nardo Boxing and was like , " a sucker is born every second ". And jumped on the price gouging band wagon.

<{Heymansnicker}> .

I would buy however, for $150 plenty of pfofit there still IMO.

lmao @ the shade being thrown right here

@dembones22 - why bring us into this? If we're too expensive for you then you don't buy our product - it's that simple.

I mentioned you because Adidas or Title or both is charging exorbitant prices ( IMO ) for some one off boxing gloves. And made me think of you. I thought that was clear in my original response post.

And once again I'm not asking you or anyone else to lower your prices. And for the record ( again) - I do think your gloves look nice. And are prob. high quality but I can get high quality gloves from Rival for a more reasonable price. ( sure you don't care. But just say'n ).

This is a forum, and I was just stating my opinion. You are welcome to yours. Hopefully I won't keep having to explain the obvious.

Good luck and Happy New year!!

<{1-12}> .

@hangulmalmotayo

I thought we bro's... with all the shit we went through with Zeus Deportes??

You changed bro, you changed.

<{1-11}> <{nope}> .

I'll still look out for you..
giphy.gif

Last edited:
@dembones22 - the only thing that was obvious was your disparaging remark re. 'a sucker born every second'. Please do not put us in the same bracket as a monolithic mass-producing corporation such as Adidas - we couldn't be more different. This is obvious. Hopefully I don't have to point this out again.

@dembones22 - the only thing that was obvious was your disparaging remark re. 'a sucker born every second'. Please do not put us in the same bracket as a monolithic mass-producing corporation such as Adidas - we couldn't be more different. This is obvious. Hopefully I don't have to point this out again.

Actually the gloves in question were hand made by gentleman here in the states and are a "one off" item. They just happen to be Comissioned by Adidas. So your wrong, AGAIN. This has already been explained in the thread, but once again - you can't be bothered with the obvious without an explanation.

<{hughesimpress}> .

Back