Adesanyas rise has been unprecedented

Anderson was relatively unknown in his first fight in the UFC vs. Leben. Won the title in his next fight 4 months later

SaltyGlisteningGoitered-small.gif

YW7fH.gif
WDWIC.gif
zm9qf.gif

asilvafinfranklin_medium.gif

But yes, Israel Adesanya is the man! I look forward to seeing just how good he really is.

tumblr_p3ys1l9po51udfb8oo1_500.gif

umko0tylcmc11.gif

ElegantShyAurochs-size_restricted.gif

That Royce Gracie dude spent like ten minutes in the octagon on his first day and became the #1 guy in the world.

José Aldo and Ronda Rousey became UFC champs before their UFC debut, try to beat that!

Edit : I just realized that Cody Garbrandt made his UFC debut in February 2016 and won the belt in December of the same year. So yeah, people definitely had better rises than Adesanya.

Last edited:
No problem mate just having a conversation
I wouldn't say you're conversing very well, just saying. One liners without questioning, agreeing or disagreeing doesnt add too much. Not holding it agaisnt you though i know how it is sometimes

The broader audience knew who brock was this is preposterous. Brock didnt have a 'meteoric rise' he was already a known figure.

What are you talking about?

unprecedented - never done or known before.

Adesanya - 103 fights as a pro and not the UFC champion.
Brock Lesnar - 4 fights as a pro and UFC Champion.

what Brock did was unprecedented what Adesanya is doing is relatively normal.

Ronda - 1st UFC fight Champion.
Royce - won UFC 1 and 2 in less time than Adesanya has been in the UFC.

Maybe unprecedented means something different in Australia.

Darren Till had a good year as well, spanning from May 2017 to May 2018
He was also talked about as the next big thing and then got completely annihilated by Woodley.
Adesanya's run has been impressive, but I wouldn't call his rise unprecedented nor am I 100% sold on this guy. We'll see

What are you talking about?

unprecedented - never done or known before.

Adesanya - 103 fights as a pro and not the UFC champion.
Brock Lesnar - 4 fights as a pro and UFC Champion.

what Brock did was unprecedented what Adesanya is doing is relatively normal.

Ronda - 1st UFC fight Champion.
Royce - won UFC 1 and 2 in less time than Adesanya has been in the UFC.

Maybe unprecedented means something different in Australia.
What im saying is israel went from zero to hero in lesa than one year. Get it? Im not trying to be a cunt btw

Yeah he beat a top 15 guy in his first year after more than 100 pro fights in combat sports. I guess to someone who doesn't follow MMA that would be unprecedented, but to an actual MMA fan they would understand his prior championships was a logical precedent

Yeah he beat a top 15 guy in his first year after more than 100 pro fights in combat sports. I guess to someone who doesn't follow MMA that would be unprecedented, but to an actual MMA fan they would understand his prior championships was a logical precedent
I guess im not a mma fan then, thats cool.

I wouldn't say you're conversing very well, just saying. One liners without questioning, agreeing or disagreeing doesnt add too much. Not holding it agaisnt you though i know how it is sometimes
Never look at anybody...I know its hard to undertsand but secret is that about life...

What im saying is israel went from zero to hero in lesa than one year. Get it? Im not trying to be a cunt btw

Of course I get it but it's still not unprecedented though is it

Randy 1st MMA fight May 30, 1997, 4th MMA fight December 21, 1997 won the UFC HW title.

What Adesanya has done is impressive but not unprecedented.

The man is a future champ. Unreal talent. His striking translates to MMA so well and it's a pleasure to watch.

Brunsons best win is between Loren Larken and Uriah Hall so while Adesanya beating him is good he hasnt beat anyone elite yet and if they give him someone like yoel i think the hype train is derailed

That Royce Gracie dude spent like ten minutes in the octagon on his first day and became the #1 guy in the world.

José Aldo and Ronda Rousey became UFC champs before their UFC debut, try to beat that!
lmfao

Back