Adesanya vs Paolo Costa

Romero vs Costa is more interesting.

g7IsB.gif

Israel would lose for the first time.

I wanna see if they can wreck the division first and possibly meet for a title.

I think is too soon to predict an hypothetical fight between those guys

I definitely wouldn't be complaining if they decided to make this fight in the near future but I doubt they would.

This is the match to make. Stop protecting them.

Israel is a good fighter, but he'd get whipped badly against costa...costa is a f''''cking animal..no exaggerations..the guy is an animal...he would overwhelm israel.

No. They are the future. Protect them at all cost!

I think is too soon to predict an hypothetical fight between those guys

I can predict very easily...israel, while he is a good technician, doesn't have the fire power to keep costa off of him...he'd get absolutely wrecked.

Adesanya fucks him up.

Not even remotely close..haha...Israel already lost a fight in the ufc...most here thought his opponent beat him...forget his name...yet costa has destroyed everyone he's fought...this fight would be over in a round..

adesanya will be the next douche bag to get exposed.

I can predict very easily...israel, while he is a good technician, doesn't have the fire power to keep costa off of him...he'd get absolutely wrecked.
maybe but last fight against hall showed that costa has no head movement and get hit a lot, adesanya maybe is not a power puncher but I think he has better hands than uriah

Eh. Brunson is a good test for Israel. If he makes easy work of him then we'll talk.

It's not a bad match up at all, but I'm not with it. I'm a big fan of match ups that pit the old guard against the new for as long as they continue winning. It shakes up ranking a lot more effectively.

I don't know how hot Costa's piss before this fight...if he's clean all throughout his UFC run...he bounces Israel's head on the canvass....

Back