Adesanya is the #1 striker in MW division

Same response as always. " You don't agree with me or like my posts, so you must be a troll". You're pathetic. You just can't accept being told you're wrong smh
Stop fkng arguing over the net. Be more like Khalabib and send a hashtag saying #sendmelocation

Obsession is yours my bitch, you started it i just won't allow your geek ass to finish it.

But doesn't it feel better? To admit you were wrong in bashing Brad Tavares?

I cannot teach you good manners - that was your father's job, and he obviously failed in doing so.
However - hey! I made you smarter! You have now more knowledge in MMA and have a better measuring of fighters' and their skills.

I'm satisfied.

You da man bruva, lets be friends

Sure, man. We're neighbours once in a year, when I visit my grandma in Washington Heights, Bennett Ave, Uptown.
Well, at least, relatively speaking...

Definitely got something there. Will be interesting to see how he fares as he moves into more difficult competition... but so far he's taking care of buisiness. He took a major step up in his last fight, but he wasn't the world killer he's being sold as. We'll see though. It's hard to say too much with only a few UFC fights under his belt. Plus, he waz knocking everyone out in the little league... but now he's going to decision 2x now... so something has changed.

Need more data. Probably need to keep him away from a high level wrestler for as long as possible though & so maybe by the time he gets one he will be seasoned enough to handle it. he's got decent TDD... but you gotta wonder what a real high end wrestler would do to him.

Dude sees i posted my dad died this year

I did not see it, honestly. I don't even know which thread we're talking about here.

There is nothing that I said about your dad that should've insulted his memory, however I wouldn't have done it in order not to touch a fresh wound.
I'm sincerely sorry.

Didn't KO him tho. You talking about Vettorri?
nah the brazilian guy. He's young and im sure he can improve with time, but i wouldnt want to be taking the shots he took in his last fight from someone like romero or costa.

Last edited:
nah the brazilian guy. He's young and im sure he can improve with time, but i wouldnt want to be taking the shots he took in his last fight from someone like romero or costa.
I hear ya bruv. Israel is a pro at giving shots and not taking shots. Yes he has been tagged but he usually demolishes or should I say dissects guys when they attempt to drive forward with strikes

Israel Adesanya
Born
Israel Mobolaji Adesanya
22 July 1989 (age 29)
Lagos, Nigeria
Other names The Last Stylebender
Nationality New Zealander
Ethnicity Nigerian
Height 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)
Weight 185 lb (84 kg; 13.2 st)
Division Middleweight (MMA)
Cruiserweight (Boxing)
Reach 80 in (203 cm)
Style Muay Thai, Boxing, Kickboxing, BJJ, Taekwondo
Fighting out of Auckland, New Zealand
Team City Kickboxing
Trainer Eugene Bareman
Rank Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under André Galvão[1]
Years active 2009–present
Professional boxing record
Total
Wins 6
By knockout 1
Losses 1
Kickboxing record
Total
Wins 57
By knockout 24
Losses 5
By knockout 1
Draws 0
No contests 0
Mixed martial arts record
Total
Wins 14
By knockout 12
By decision 2
Losses 0

This kid is a phenomenal striker, those highlights are amazing. I pray this kid works his wrestling and TDD to the core, he could be unstoppable. I see him being champ in the future. Who wouldn't want to see him fight Paulo Costa? He already said he would fk Costa up on JRE podcast

boxing still needs some work but he's fun to watch

def one of my favs atm

Definitely got something there. Will be interesting to see how he fares as he moves into more difficult competition... but so far he's taking care of buisiness. He took a major step up in his last fight, but he wasn't the world killer he's being sold as. We'll see though. It's hard to say too much with only a few UFC fights under his belt. Plus, he waz knocking everyone out in the little league... but now he's going to decision 2x now... so something has changed.

Need more data. Probably need to keep him away from a high level wrestler for as long as possible though & so maybe by the time he gets one he will be seasoned enough to handle it. he's got decent TDD... but you gotta wonder what a real high end wrestler would do to him.
I hear ya bruva. It's my main worry for him. A badass wrestler might just avoid all those insane strikes and double the shit out of him, and gnP him into dust....im hoping he severely works that TDD

Derek Brunson & Israel Adesanya meet at UFC 230 and i cant fkng w8

Derek Brunson & Israel Adesanya meet at UFC 230 and i cant fkng w8
I hope you're kidding. This gonna be Israel's Kriptonite if true. Talk about getting thrown to the sharks.

This isn't real is it?

I hope you're kidding. This gonna be Israel's Kriptonite if true. Talk about getting thrown to the sharks.

This isn't real is it?
Bruv, so your all Brunson in this fight and I'm all Israel in this fight. Clear as day and no I ain't kidding. I know Brunson is a good wrestler and that he is powerful but all fights start standing. Israel fks people up BAD when he is standing. Do you believe the UFC would give Israel a fight with Brunson (a dangerous wrestler) when they consider Israel a rising prospect/potential superstar of the UFC? Wow, my super bruva and me are at opposite ends on this topic lol. Still love ya like a bruva Myrddin but we gonna have to wait and see

This isn't real is it?
Unless you meant Israel v Derek you can't believe , but I believe it's happening

Last edited:
Back