Adesanya is the #1 striker in MW division

God you are a bitch lol. Our sport? Your sport is fucking quidditch or whatever they play in Star Wars. Stay triggered by me though.

Calm down my friend, and drink some water. Seems that you're on your way to a heart attack.
Relax, it's only internet. I obviously upset you, but I cannot really hurt you...

Typical , boring, generic responses that are coming from typical, boring, generic troll.
There are dozens trolls like you here in Sherdog. You don't have any opinions of your own, and no one in the whole world cares what you guys say

Same response as always. " You don't agree with me or like my posts, so you must be a troll". You're pathetic. You just can't accept being told you're wrong smh

Strongly disagree. His performance against Tavares was spectacular.
Lol. Spectacular. You got some low standards. He had a huge reached advatage, if he was special he would’ve made it looked easy.

Same response as always. " You don't agree with me or like my posts, so you must be a troll". You're pathetic. You just can't accept being told you're wrong smh

I have no issue with debating with other people over different opinions.

But you are a troll. You have no opinion at all.

Calm down my friend, and drink some water. Seems that you're on your way to a heart attack.
Relax, it's only internet. I obviously upset you, but I cannot really hurt you...

The only one upset is you, like always. Stay...tenor.gif

He did make it look easy.
Aaaghh. I see what you are saying but too me, if he’s a great striker he would’ve KO’D him. I’m not saying he can’t be but I’m not jumping on the bandwagon yet.

You keep coming at me you fucking retard. Twice i have tried to defuse the situation and both times you ignored me and responded back talking shit. You are just another fucking poster on here, nothing special either as far as i have seen. I said Tavares sucks, maybe i was wrong going that far, but your cuck reaction to it says all i need to know about you. I triggered you to the point where you can't let it go. People bash fighters on here constantly yet you can't stop spewing your weak trash talk on me. And i have no doubt in my mind you couldn't hurt me.Or much of anyone imo. And if you wanna keep fucking with me i will play your game till the point you fucking ignore, now fuck off.

You keep coming at me you fucking retard. Twice i have tried to defuse the situation and both times you ignored me and responded back talking shit. You are just another fucking poster on here, nothing special either as far as i have seen. I said Tavares sucks, maybe i was wrong going that far, but your cuck reaction to it says all i need to know about you. I triggered you to the point where you can't let it go. People bash fighters on here constantly yet you can't stop spewing your weak trash talk on me. And i have no doubt in my mind you couldn't hurt me.Or much of anyone imo. And if you wanna keep fucking with me i will play your game till the point you fucking ignore, now fuck off.

Strong is your obsession with me.

Up until the point you actually admitted that you were wrong and I was right all along hahahahahaha

Strong is your obsession with me.

Up until the point you actually admitted that you were wrong and I was right all along hahahahahaha
Obsession is yours my bitch, you started it i just won't allow your geek ass to finish it.

Aaaghh. I see what you are saying but too me, if he’s a great striker he would’ve KO’D him. I’m not saying he can’t be but I’m not jumping on the bandwagon yet.
I think most fighters would have been KO'd by the strikes he landed in Tavares. Tavares has a great chin and is tough as hell.

I don't think Adesanya has particularly great KO power, but with his technique and speed, I expect him to rack up a few great KOs before too long.

Back