Draws 0
No contests 0
Mixed martial arts record
Total
Wins 14
By knockout 12
By decision 2
Losses 0

This kid is a phenomenal striker, those highlights are amazing. I pray this kid works his wrestling and TDD to the core, he could be unstoppable. I see him being champ in the future. Who wouldn't want to see him fight Paulo Costa? He already said he would fk Costa up on JRE podcast

Last edited:
ok man!
his last fight prior to the Tavarez decision was a split decision vs some random fighter from Italy. Italy is a city of love, they have no MMA gyms

he has no wrestling, and kickboxing only does not translate well to MMA

lets see him against Yoel Romero

ok man!
his last fight prior to the Tavarez decision was a split decision vs some random fighter from Italy. Italy is a city of love, they have no MMA gyms

he has no wrestling, and kickboxing only does not translate well to MMA

lets see him against Yoel Romero

Tavares has very underrated TDs.
Adesanya has very good takedown defense

That's a hype train I'm not ready to hop on.

UFC wants to give Yoel every tough fighter there is in the MW division. After he goes through Paulo, let's see him vs Israel.

GTFO, his standup is average. He has a hard time with pressure. GTFO, kickboxing isn’t MMA

He is clearly below Joe Rogan's level. Rogan can truly move those heavybags.

@Sonny Qc , when he starts murking the top 5 the world will be riding that train. The kid is sensational

This guy is gonna get fed cans so everyone thinks hes top notch. Another Darren Till. They'll give this guy cans and maybe gastelum for a title shot. Complete BS

GTFO, his standup is average. He has a hard time with pressure. GTFO, kickboxing isn’t MMA
You get the fk out, hes already beaten Tavares who said he is the better mmartist...how did that work out him? Worked out shitty

I like watching him.... but Marvin Vettori grabbed ahold of him and Israel couldnt do anything.he even needed the help from the judges to win that fight. I think Brunson has a good chance

download.jpg
Middleweight champ early to mid 2019 imo. He just needs to work that wrestling seeing that his strking is already top notch

I like watching him.... but Marvin Vettori grabbed ahold of him and Israel couldnt do anything.he even needed the help from the judges to win that fight. I think Brunson has a good chance
This is a great fight and test for both guys, we shall see....is the fight lined up already?

he is by far the best technical striker at MW. No one has near the arsenal he has.... just more power. Which Israel will get soon after he pieces up every contender.

Tavares has very underrated TDs.
Adesanya has very good takedown defense
Tavares was hurt bruv. He pulled out of tthe fight a month prior and was hoping to get it rescheduled, but when the UFC said "be there or we will find a replacement ", he showed up half crippled, got his ass whooping and collected his much needed pay check. The Vettori fight lets you know where Izzy really is. Brunson about to pull a Bryan Barberena on the Hype Train.

Last edited:
Paulo Costa (after Knocking out Yoel Romero) will give him the beating of his life, Borrachinah will abuse him sexually in the octagon

Back