Adesanya>ali and joe louis

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
I knew adesanya did a little bit of boxing a couple of years ago so watched his profile at boxrec. He has a SD over Brian Minto (3rounds), for those who doesnt know him, minto is a good hw boxer beat Axel Shulz by tko who beat foreman in his comeback but was robbed

adesanya>brian minto>axel schultz>foreman>quawi>leon spinks>muhammad Ali>archie moore>ezzard charles>joe louis

Last edited:
Minto was 40 though and Adesanya had the same boxing record as Conor at the time, 0-1.
Who fights 3 rounders as a pro? Looks like Adesanya had 6x 3 round fights, 5-1 with 1 KO win so I guess that's why he chose MMA and not boxing.

Only that Axel Schulz did a Comeback against brian minto after seven years of retirement and lost by tko because he turned his back to his adversary. He looked like shit and had several mini-strokes in Camp.

Minto was 40 though and Adesanya had the same boxing record as Conor at the time, 0-1.
Who fights 3 rounders as a pro? Looks like Adesanya had 6x 3 round fights, 5-1 with 1 KO win so I guess that's why he chose MMA and not boxing.

Rounds were minimal because it was a Grand Prix tournament format

Only that Axel Schulz did a Comeback against brian minto after seven years of retirement and lost by tko because he turned his back to his adversary. He looked like shit and had several mini-strokes in Camp.
Beating Schulz that night meant nothing. It was sad to watch.

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Crocop has two wins over Jarrell Miller, who is ranked by boxrec as the #4 heavyweight in the world.

Crocop has two wins over Jarrell Miller, who is ranked by boxrec as the #4 heavyweight in the world.
adesanya>brian minto>axel schultz>foreman>quawi>leon spinks>muhammad Ali>archie moore>ezzard charles>joe louis

I knew adesanya did a little bit of boxing a couple of years ago so watched his profile at boxrec. He has a SD over Brian Minto (3rounds), for those who doesnt know him, minto is a good hw boxer beat Axel Shulz by tko who beat foreman in his comeback but was robbed

This lineage shit is dumb.. wasteland plz

snitchhhhhdo.gif

Back