Adele is amazing

TheRuthlessOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Straight white male here

I have no qualms about rocking out to Adele in my truck. People look at me like I'm some crazy person but I dont care.

I was rocking out to this early today and people looked at me funny

Come to think of it, I cannot name too many songstresses from the British Isles or Europe for that matter. Besides the two already mentioned

Leona Lewis comes to mind but that is it.

She kind of looks like a lion

I really like these songs...don't fucking judge me!

I really like these songs...don't fucking judge me!

I have a stray calico cat near my house I feed and give her a little cat condo on the back porch, I named her Nelly Puurtado.

So there's that

I have a stray calico cat near my house I feed and give her a little cat condo on the back porch, I named her Nelly Puurtado.

So there's that
That's a good one lmao

I like great vocalists.

She's a great vocalists.

I'll rock some Sia, Tori Kelly, Pink, any chick that has a great voice.

Come to think of it, I cannot name too many songstresses from the British Isles or Europe for that matter. Besides the two already mentioned

Leona Lewis comes to mind but that is it.

She kind of looks like a lion

Jessie J is one of the best vocalists

Check this out, no computer effects, just her

Try to ignore her annoying faces and gestures and concentrate on the singing. Shes very versatile and ca sing pretty much any genre

I'm a straight white male and I agree, shes great... if only she'd write a song about something different than a failed relationship though, hahaha.

She can sing, which is rare nowadays, and she writes at least some of her stuff iirc, so she's good in my book. Greatly overhyped, but still good. The problem with modern music, that with average music quality being ear-bleeding crap, any decent musician seems great.

Jessie J is one of the best vocalists

Check this out, no computer effects, just her

Try to ignore her annoying faces and gestures and concentrate on the singing. Shes very versatile and ca sing pretty much any genre

Agreed she's amazing.

Good voice, but I don't really like her songs. Some are ok.

The song that I took notice of was Rolling In The Deep, reminded me something straight outta the 70's.

Thought it was really haunting and nice.

Yup.

I remember she had song called "Chasing Pavement" that she performend on MTV(when they still played music) back when I was like 17 or something, thought the song was dumb, but I remember it quite vividly.

I like Adele, but I usually have to listen to some PJ Harvey afterwards to avoid getting a yeast infection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back