Adelaide Byrd RESPONDS to boxing scoring and being dumped for 216

Rewatched the fight, she was focused on Canelo the whole time.

She first caught my attention in the first Pacquiao vs Bradley fight.. and has since, def looked to be the part of "paid judge".

Oh man, her track record is so bad. She famously favors good looking, non-white fighters. Here are some of her "greatest" hits...

Mir over Christison
Rocha over Ellenberger (gave Rocha 30-27, fight was crystal clear 29-28 Ellenberger)
Guillard over Varner (Varner had 30-27s on the other 2 cards. She gave Melvin a 30-27)
Leonard Garcia over Nam Phan
Nover over Tukhugov (every media person and the other 2 judges scored it for Tukhugov)
Magomedov over Hill (clear 30-27 for Hill)
Larkin over Tumenov (love Lorenz but he clearly lost that fight)
Sterling over Caraway
Masvidal over Larkin (Larkin won on all but 2 media cards plus the other 2 judges...many had it 30-27)

She's egregiously bad.

Her lips are glossy with someone's jizz.

steak-canelo-flame.gif

Oh man, her track record is so bad. She famously favors good looking, non-white fighters. Here are some of her "greatest" hits...

Mir over Christison
Rocha over Ellenberger (gave Rocha 30-27, fight was crystal clear 29-28 Ellenberger)
Guillard over Varner (Varner had 30-27s on the other 2 cards. She gave Melvin a 30-27)
Leonard Garcia over Nam Phan
Nover over Tukhugov (every media person and the other 2 judges scored it for Tukhugov)
Magomedov over Hill (clear 30-27 for Hill)
Larkin over Tumenov (love Lorenz but he clearly lost that fight)
Sterling over Caraway
Masvidal over Larkin (Larkin won on all but 2 media cards plus the other 2 judges...many had it 30-27)

She's egregiously bad.
I was at Sterling vs Caraway and Larkin vs Masvidal.. and a few others on your list.. and I can honestly say, that the decisions in both of those fights, imo were correct.

Lol, she's not a ref.
She's a judge.. they are graded on the same basis with athletic commissions. And comprehension is key as an adult as I get what the person I actually replied to, meant. And answered his question, while you seem to want a higher post count kiddo. How new are you?

She's a judge.. they are graded on the same basis with athletic commissions. And comprehension is key as an adult as I get what the person I actually replied to, meant. And answered his question, while you seem to want a higher post count kiddo. How new are you?
Here? Only about 6 years, joined when maxboxing was dying a death.

I couldn't care less about post count, I have no idea what mine is except I wasn't exactly crying when the plays had a load of old threads deleted and people did moan about post count.

I was actually laughing at the thought of her refereeing in the UFC. Not at the fact I thought you didn't know, she has absurd scores no matter the combat sport.

She first caught my attention in the first Pacquiao vs Bradley fight.. and has since, def looked to be the part of "paid judge".

She wasn't assigned to any of the Pacquiao/Bradley fights.

I think that you're confusing her with CJ Ross, who retired from judging after getting shit for scoring Mayweather/Canelo a draw on top of her scorecard for Bradley.

So that's the blind woman who saved me from my bet.

{<redford}

I was at Sterling vs Caraway and Larkin vs Masvidal.. and a few others on your list.. and I can honestly say, that the decisions in both of those fights, imo were correct.

The decisions were absolutely correct. But she was the dissenter in the split. Meaning she gave Sterling the fight over Caraway when Caraway destroyed him in the last 2 rounds (and arguably got a 10-8).

Back