Adelaide Byrd RESPONDS to boxing scoring and being dumped for 216

QONVIyz.gif

Fuck this dank bitch and everything she stands for. She may as well be blind. She decided Canelo won before anyone threw a punch.

If you're not following black beast on Instagram youre doing it wrong

I thought her reaction was "I gave the 10th t- wait, where am I?"

Fuck this dank bitch and everything she stands for. She may as well be blind. She decided Canelo won before anyone threw a punch.
She first caught my attention in the first Pacquiao vs Bradley fight.. and has since, def looked to be the part of "paid judge".

I agree. Have you seen the list of her scorecards for Canelo's fights?
Well she was the only one who had Khan up over Alvarez, heading into the 6th. So not sure if shes pro Golden Boy, or more pro "get paid, and judge the fight for the fighter whos team paid her. She didn't actually judge the Bradley vs Manny fight, but her social media posts after the fight, she showed how she scored it, and had Manny up. She also had Melvin Guillard over Jamie Varner, and the Nam Pham vs Leonard Garcia fight she def got wrong too.

Well she was the only one who had Khan up over Alvarez, heading into the 6th. So not sure if shes pro Golden Boy, or more pro "get paid, and judge the fight for the fighter whos team paid her. She didn't actually judge the Bradley vs Manny fight, but her social media posts after the fight, she showed how she scored it, and had Manny up. She also had Melvin Guillard over Jamie Varner, and the Nam Pham vs Leonard Garcia fight she def got wrong too.
Yeah I guess she's just horrific across the board!

Her lips are glossy with someone's jizz.

Does she ref in the UFC? If so, any atrocious calls she has made?

why does adalayd byrd look like a heroin addicted catholic school teacher

Back