Addressing Posters Who Defend 3rd World Immigration into U.S. and Europe

Please, go to bestgore or liveleak and spend a healthy hour or two perusing videos of how those indigenous residents live- majority of videos will be from South America, Brazil in particular, India, Africa, and Syria. You will see mob justice (or injustice), police brutality, and just flat out savagery only worthy of middle ages. But that's how they live today in 2017.

U.S. or Europe or any modern nation is not a place for these primitive cultures. I cannot possibly understand what they can contribute to Western societies and I just can't understand those defending the efforts of integration.
Binge watching online videos just gives you a false sense of command of a topic you still probably know next to nothing about. Hell, I just had a discussion with someone that cited a youtube video of a single incident as proof that Sweden was an unsafe country.

Binge watching online videos just gives you a false sense of command of a topic you still probably know next to nothing about. Hell, I just had a discussion with someone that cited a youtube video of a single incident as proof that Sweden was an unsafe country.
So goes the Age of the E-Scholar

I'll make this deal: We can block lacking-talent refugees.... if we simultaneously remove US citizens who lack talent.

Back