Add your local MMA gym to this directory

Excellent resource, really. First rate idea.
Rickson's place has some nice reviews on it. Sweet

whats up i train in Quincy IL. in Rose vale tudo
thats a school in Q-town

Quincy is just 2 hours north of st.louis MO.:icon_twis Z

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is fast becoming the most popular Martial Art in the World. De La Riva is a Master of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu 8 times consecutive World champion. Voted one of the five top BJJ players in the world by Gracie Magazine. Undisputed victories over Royler, Rolker and Royce Gracie. Famous for inventing the "De La Riva Guard"

We are proud to announce that teaching Jiu-jitsu

we have Guilherme Maia

A de la Riva Black belt and champion in his own right!. Guilherme Maia has taught jiujitsu in the USA, Japan, Canada & has now founded team de la Riva UK.

Striking instructor ABA coach and ex pro boxer/doorman
Martin Higgins

Team de la Riva UK

Is based inside legacy gym.

Facilities on site are fully equipped. gymnasium sauna spar health bar changing rooms with showers.

Training room consists of a fully matted area punch bags Full size boxing/mma ring & mirrored walls

Address: Legacy Gym Bradfield House Popes Lane Oldbury
B69 4PA

Tel: 0790453502

Map

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=399682&Y=288933&A=Y&Z=1

Located in a prime location with access 5 min to junction 2 m5

5 min walk to Langley green train station

With bus routes in out of the city on the door step

Training times

MON
BJJ
7:30-9:30
TUES
MMA
WED
BJJ
THURS
MMA
FRI
BJJ
SAT
TBA

Day time classes coming soon!

MMA Classes consist of 1 hour stand up striking inc boxing , Muay Thai & takedown defence

1 hour of no Gi grappling Take downs and ground and pound

Do you want to learn authentic Brazilian Jiu-jitsu?. If so join an authentic BJJ academy with the only black belt instructor in Sandwell Birmingham UK

Team De La Riva UK
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & M.M.A
sponsored by
http://www.gameness.com.br/

If you're looking for an MMA gym in the Tri-cities, WAshington area (southeast Washington, Northeast Oregon) try THE SUBMISSON SHACK (www.submissionshack.com OR www.myspace.com/thesubmissionshack)

The Submission Shack is the premiere mixed martial arts (MMA) gym in the Tri-cities, Washington, area and is the only certified Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu gym in the area. We currently offer classes that include Brazilian jiu-jitsu (grappling and submission fighting), vale tudo (

Jojo, if you register AFTER you've added a site or gym is it possible to still edit those entries? I need to add phone numbers, add information, etc ...

Shaolin Bushido said:
Jojo, if you register AFTER you've added a site or gym is it possible to still edit those entries? I need to add phone numbers, add information, etc ...

yea that's the advantage if you register for an account. All your submissions to the list will be saved in your account where you can edit and update. But if you or anyone has made submissions prior to registering and need to add some new info to it, you can email me at [email protected] and I will update it for you.

We currently added a new field to the listings, cost per month. This should be helpful to people looking for a gym. So if you guys see any gyms on there that don't have the cost and you know, please email me and I will update for everyone.

Almost 500 sites and counting, let's keep them coming guys! Need more gyms from outside of US too!

You should add more countries for Europe, for example Finland. We have some nice schools here and if you want to see Santa and train, come to Finland ;)

if you add a school from Finland to the list, I will create folder to put it in.

Added my own school, will add some more when I have more time, sometime this week. I'm in a little hurry right now.

Where can I get a list of bjj or mma in Florida? I'm moving from mass to fl, I'm hoping to start training again.

Probably be moving to Fort Pierce or Malboro, not sure yet.

Don't forget the oft forgotten Washington DC on the list... it is not there!!

I can't find a school around the Charleston SC area. I have been here for going on three years and I can't find a bjj school close. Beufort is and hour and thirty minute drive one way. If you help send me in the right direction I would be most apriciative.

I dont see any in brooklyn ny..can anyone point me in a right direction please?

Brazillian Jiu Jitsu@ the International Karate Center

Instructor: Aaron Milam

About the Instructor:

Aaron Milam began his training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in 2000 under sensei Rey Diogo (Carlson Gracie team) in Los Angeles. Aaron was assistant instructor for their kids program when he was a blue belt, and upon receiving his purple belt, he taught at his own school for a year before moving to New York.

In addition to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Sempai Aaron has studied with instructors in various martial arts including Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo, and Kung Fu San Soo. He has extensive experience working with children in both an athletic and academic capacity.

International Karate Center
Of New York
9 Davison Avenue
Oceanside, New York 11572

Current Schedule:

Fridays: 7-8 pm
Sundays: 11 am - 12 pm

Cost: $120/month (currently no contracts)
Current Schedule:
URL: http://oceansidekarate.net
Tel: (516) 536-7050

Toll Free: (866) 536-7050
E-mail: [email protected]

Feel free to contact us by email or telephone.

Back