add depp to this year pool

Your mom is old

*Joe Wong liked this*

*Joe Wong Liked this*

Medullah! Why are you reporting that post!?

Why aren't you liking posts the normal way?

Because, ben! I cant =/

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/35928412_10209982053462579_3563875029412216832_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=9c7b0b3213b8112c9f7b4e84ca4e01af&oe=5BA58330

That one mod (@1PunchKO got me good). I hope the Admins get to the bottom of this soon.

And that's why I'm reporting you bud. Attempting to bypass the terms of your punishment.

Liking posts is a privilege, not a right, and it is a privilege that you have lost with your repeated inability to comply to the rules of our messageboard. You are already on thin ice so I suggest you think long and hard about your behaviour here. The mods and I will be discussing this in detail behind the scenes.

We’re working really hard on it

Funny-Cop-Sleeping-In-Car-Back.jpg

[<dunn]

Because, ben! I cant =/

https://scontent.:eek::eek::eek:c1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/35928412_10209982053462579_3563875029412216832_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=9c7b0b3213b8112c9f7b4e84ca4e01af&oe=5BA58330

That one mod (@1PunchKO got me good). I hope the Admins get to the bottom of this soon.

lol you have dubs AND a yellow card :eek:

I went on one of those Hollywood bus tours where you see celebrity's houses. Depp had two mansions on separate by adjascent properties in Beverly Hills, one to live in and one that housed some of the junk that didn't fit in the other house.

If that's an indication of how he should spend his money then he deserves to be broke. Although I know his previous divorce really screwed him over.

Kinda a ridiculous statement. Where would you put all your extra stuff if not another mansion? Storage units are a scam, good on Depp not falling prey to that lunacy and just buying a close mansion nearby.

Kinda a ridiculous statement. Where would you put all your extra stuff if not another mansion? Storage units are a scam, good on Depp not falling prey to that lunacy and just buying a close mansion nearby.

Well consodering the guy is significantly poorer now it doesn't seem like my statement is far fetched. It's true that the house is equity anyways but how much shit does a person need?

Well consodering the guy is significantly poorer now it doesn't seem like my statement is far fetched. It's true that the house is equity anyways but how much shit does a person need?
About 3 to 4 mansions worth of stuff shows you had a good life.

About 3 to 4 mansions worth of stuff shows you had a good life.

Sure but when most of that was likely never touched and just collects dust, it doesn't do much other than make a dent in the finances for the sole purpose of displaying one's wealth.

Look at Warren Buffett.

I went on one of those Hollywood bus tours where you see celebrity's houses. Depp had two mansions on separate by adjascent properties in Beverly Hills, one to live in and one that housed some of the junk that didn't fit in the other house.

If that's an indication of how he should spend his money then he deserves to be broke. Although I know his previous divorce really screwed him over.
Property is pretty much the best investment you can make

What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

was his best movie. Leo was awesome in it too.

Very expensive property is more difficult to sell because there are fewer buyers for it. Michael Jordan still hasn't sold his Chicago mansion. Asking price started at $29 million 6 years ago and is now at $14.9 million. He's paying over $100,000/year in taxes and who knows how much in upkeep as he has staff living there to keep it clean.

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-jordan-house-pics-2013-11

Charlie Sheen is alive and well with HIV, Im sure Depp will be fine.

I'm pretty sure johnny depp could make 10-20 million in the next year if he did a few shitty studio comedies. He could retire rich with no trouble, the guy's just too stuck on taking big ugly swings. He was good in murder on the orient express. A bunch of roles like that and he's set for life.

With him going bankrupt, he will finally become room mates again with the great Nicholas Cage who was also in the brink of bankruptcy

Also not to late to jump on that reboot bandwagon with 21 Jump Street
giphy.gif

He did a cameo

Very expensive property is more difficult to sell because there are fewer buyers for it. Michael Jordan still hasn't sold his Chicago mansion. Asking price started at $29 million 6 years ago and is now at $14.9 million. He's paying over $100,000/year in taxes and who knows how much in upkeep as he has staff living there to keep it clean.

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-jordan-house-pics-2013-11

He in SoCal, so I sure some chinese will buy it.

Favorite Depp-movie? Mine is probably The Ninth Gate.

Platoon, if that counts as one.

Otherwise... Donnie Brasco I suppose. Maybe Ed Wood or Nightmare on Elm Street.

Back